My Medic Training

~Narumi's POV~

As you know I've learn basic ninjutsu from mom before and I decided to become a great medical like mom. Today I'm going to ask hospital if they can help me with it. I asked old man and he say okay so here I am, in front of hospital. Ni-chan say he can't accompany me here cause wanted to train. I know he's lying but I don't mind. 

"Excuse me, can i learn medical ninjutsu here? Don't worry I've learn the basic" i ask

"Sure sweetie, come here" a brown hair woman with soft green eyes say and and I followed her to back there is like a special place to learn medical ninjutsu.

She open s scroll that i know it's for my train.

"Oh sorry for not ask before, what's you name?" She say while putting a fish on scroll

"Uzumaki Narumi " i say

"Alright Narumi and I'm  Sukiyaki Kiyo"

"Can i call you Kiyo-nechan?" I ask cause I used to call people older as 'ni-chan' or 'nee-chan'.

"Sure Narumi" she say with smile.

"Now make this dead fish alive using medical ninjutsu because you say you know the basic it's gonna be easy for you"

"Sure, it's very easy" i say with confident tone. And I did it it's do super easy, i can do it when I was five.

~ Time Skip ~

I'm home at like 5 in evening. I'd make around 5 fishes alive all different sizes from smaller to bigger. Ni-chan already home when I arrived. I told him everything's about today including about Kiyo-nechan. He ask something like didn't she hate me cause we relate and I shake my head as no. We go to Ichiraku Ramen and make a eating challenge and I won!! We got home and go sleep.

Everything repeat but I didn't feel bored cause I'm getting more friends and surprisingly i friends with Ino. I didn't sure at first but I found that she's quite nice.

******************

Hi guys sorry about short chapter. I didn't have many idea though. I made this because I remember that Narumi already learn medical ninjutsu so I improve her skills
Don't forget to vote
Hope you enjoy ✨