Chuunin Exam pt 2

~Narumi's POV~

We stay in the middle of the forest when suddenly Ni-chan say that he wanna go pee...

I was talking a bit with Kurama about how to activate his chakra mode when ni-chan's appear from the bushes.

Me and Sasuke quickly throw our kunai to him. He jumped in shock.

"Narumi-chan, Sasuke-kun why did you do that?" Sakura-chan asking panickly

"Now tell me, where's my real twin?!" I ask 'Ni-chan'

"What do you mean Narumi? I'm here!" He reply

"No you're not, Sasuke explain!" I demand

"Do you think you could fool us, Naruto's not lefthanded, but why does your pouch on left leg? And where's your bruise from Anko? Narumi didn't healed him on purpose. And lastly, Narumi's a sensory type. " He explain

"Plus Ni-chan always calls me by nickname but you called me by my name" i added

The impostor shows their reals form. While Sasuke fighting I'm searching for my twin.

I see a huge snake with ni-chan's chakra in it. Before i could do anything, thousands of Naruto came out bursting the snake. I sigh in relief but i saw Ni-chan'got some bruise. I make a clone to heal him and to show him where others are.

I run as fast as i could when i see Sasuke fighting with the girl who return Anko's kunai before. I could see that her face peeled off. I froze when i see that Sasuke got bite by her. I shock even more when i see a thin purple line near her eyes.

Mom told me that one of her old teammates have an exactly same line and he is..... Orochimaru

"What's the mark you leave to him, Orochimaru?!" I ask him while throw a kunai .

As i want to launch another attack he disappear.

"Sasuke-kun!" Sakura-chan yell panickly

"Sorry Sasuke, but i can't make the pain go completely but i can make it fader. Is it okay to you?" I ask

"Just do anything to make this pain go even a little!" he groaned in pain.

I do medical ninjutsu to make him feel better. Sasuke then fell asleep after the pain go.

I ask Kurama what's ni-chan doing since he didn't come back yet. Then i see ni-chan's walking to us shaking then falling but before he can even touch the ground, my clone catch him first and give him to me and poof away

Me and Sakura-chan put boys under a tree. I heal them till midnight.

"Narumi-chan, you've healed them to long and you look pale. Go get some rest, I'll be okay"

"You're right, i feel my chakra at it's limits. Just wake me if you feel sleepy or anything happen" i lay my head and got very peaceful dream

~Time skip~

~Sakura's POV~

My head goes up and down since i feel really sleepy. I want to wake Narumi-chan up but feel too guilty since healed the boys until midnight, she need some rest too.

Suddenly i hear a noises from the bushes, i turn my head and threw a kunai but then I see it's just a squirrel. I sigh in relief and guarding then three again.

"So you stayed up all night huh?" An unfamiliar voice ask behind me.

I turned myself and see a guy with bandages and steel things around his arms asking with a black-haired girl and a guy with orange hair.