Visiting my godmother

~Narumi's POV~

It has been like two months since my last visit to mom. Well it's not really my fault since she always travelled to other villages randomly. But today i decide to visit her because she is in Suna where other best friend live. Temari, Kankuro and...... Gaara.

Even me and Kankuro will always fight about something random we still friends duhh. Temari are like my sister, she always give a tips about woman care or something like that.

Well Gaara..... We don't talk much but he's not that rude. It just his personality.

Now I'm packing all my things then i will go to Hokage's building for permission so he won't give me any mission during my visit.

"Onii-chan, I'm going now. See you like in a week. Lunch's ready!" I yell to him from our shared room. I don't really mind sharing, it's not like we're that big for this queen size bed.

"Okay Mi-Chan, careful and thanks for lunch" he say as he start eating my egg mayo sandwich.

"I will. Anything interesting happen, you know what to do " i wink and kiss his cheek. He ruffle my pony tail hair and i wave him.

~Time skip~

I'm on my way to Suna wiping my sweat. I summoned Miyu and riding her. I felt asleep in way and she woke me when she say that we already arrive Suna.

I walk to gate but blocked by guards.

"State your business in Suna" one of the guard say.

"Just visiting someone" i reply

"Who?"

"Temari, Kankuro and Gaara" i say because i know they afraid of Gaara and other two since they're Kazekage's child.

And the other reason i didn't say mom's name because they will make me find her and may make mom work for their village.

"Alright, enjoy your visits"

~Time skip~

I'm searching and ask few people where mom's staying. Mom did state in her letter where she's stay but i haven't visit this village like four years.

After a while a found her place and packing off all my things in her room and go to find some snack.

I buy some takoyaki and dangos for me, mom and Shizune-nechan. I walk to nearby park and sit on swing while eating. Suddenly i hear a clashes kunais sounds and i see a familiar blonde and brunette.

"Temari!! Kankuro!!" I shout when i confirm it's them.

"Sorry who are you and how do you know or name " Temari ask.

"Really? Seems like you didn't remember me" i pout

"Long red hair, blue eyes, whiskers... Wait Narumi is that you" she then hug me.

"Sorry we didn't recognize you just now" she apologize and be nodded by Kankuro.

"It's okay, where's Gaara. Last time i check you three always stick together" i ask them.

"Well he's there"Kankuro pointed behind me. I look behind and see Gaara is training.

"Long time no see Gaara" i approach him.

He just be as cold as he is just nodded.

"Why are you in Suna Narumi?" Temari ask.

"Just visiting my godmother" i grinned.

"It's getting late now, let's get home before or guardian will scold us" i say

"You're right. See you later"

We wave each other and i walk to mom's place

When i arrive i see mom waiting me with crossed arm. I know she would scold me so i planned when she start scolding i will talk to Ni-chan or Kurama instead so i won't hear anything. Brilliant isn't it hehehe.

"Uzumaki Narumi, where are you from?" Mom ask.

"I buy some takoyaki and dangos. Then I walk to park nearby and eat my takoyaki but then i heard clashes kunai voice and i see Temari, Kankuro and Gaara is training. I had a little chat with them" i reply showing dangos in my hand to her.

Mom nod but day that i should told her first.

"Okay mom sorry making you worried " I scratch my head a bit.

"It's okay but don't do that again" she sigh.

"Let's get inside, i want to know how your training in Konoha and if you improve since last time" she smirk

"Okay then but after i take my shower" i hand down dangos to get and take my pajama and my undergarments.

~Time Skip~

I finish my shower and putting on my clothes. I done and waking to mom's room asking with my practice scroll in my hand.

"Okay Mi, can you heal poisons now?" Mom ask me after i hand her my scroll.

"I can and i just remove poisons from Ni-chan from my last mission against Zabuza" i sit down

"Very well, show me can you do that again" mom put a poisoned fish on scroll.

I started to remove the poison from it and put the poisons in its special bottle. I heal the fish until it's start to move.

"Told you" i smirk at her.

"You sure fast learner don't you"

"Oh and i want to say something to you" i say after hand poisons bottle to Shizune-nechan.

"What is it?"

'Your gonna say that you met me huh'

'yes'

"I met the kyuubi" in calm tone.

"Does he hurt you or say something harsh to you" mom start checking up my body though she know there's never a wound scar on me.

"I'm okay but he doesn't that bad mom"

"What do you mean he doesn't that bad! Does he manipulate you Mi?!" Great now she become more worry.

"He didn't. I mean he speak nicely to me and when I ask why he told me it's because i look very like my mom. He say that mom always talk nicely to him but he tested her once because seal him in her kids " i explain.

"So that's why. Well do you become friends with him?"

"Yes and he allowed me to used some of his chakra" i smile.

"Alright, now go sleep it's getting late"

"Hai~"

My week at Suna are great! I train my medical ninjutsu with mom and i practice with Suna's siblings too. I also told Ni-chan everything about my day here. I do mentions Suna siblings but didn't mentions their name. Temari day that Chuunins exam is two months ahead and say that their team will participate in it.

I was told that Chuunins exam will be at Konoha this time so i want introduce them in four eyes.

I'm at Konoha's gate and be greeted by Kotetsu-san and Izumo-san. I smile them and make my way to my shared apartment.

**************************************************

Whoo that's it for today. I will update tonight or tomorrow.
Anyway please vote me 🥺
Hope you enjoy ✨