He's... WHAT!!!

~Narumi's POV ~

I'm just walking to library casually as usual but stop when i heard the elders gossips about someone left the village. I don't really mind at first but when i heard his name, my eyes widened.

I run as fast as i can to Hokage's Tower, entering mom's office in rush while panting while looking down yet to catching breath.

I look up to see mom's frustrated face with Neji, Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba and Akamaru looking at me in worry.

"It's it true mom?!" I say straight to the point.

"Yes, and we're waiting for Naruto to arrive and assign them to get Sasuke back" as mom stop, Naruto burst into the room panting with widened eyes.

"Yes it's true, now listen" mom cut him before he could even open his mouth.

"Hyuga Neji, Nara Shikamaru, Akimichi Choji,Inuzuka Kiba and Uzumaki Naruto, i want you to get Sasuke back to village before he arrive to Orochimaru's hideout. Nara Shikamaru will be the leader" mom say

"May I join their mission Hokage-sama?" I ask

"No! You stay here in village but if things got worse, I'll send you there as medical team backup"

Even i don't really accept that, but i nodded. And with that, mom dismissed us while me, following my twin to village's gate.

When we got there, i smile to others and wishes them good luck.

"Good luck guys, remember to come back alive" i joke even i know they'll think i mean it.

I look back at Naruto and say.

"Ni-chan, remember, either you bring Sasuke back or not make sure to come back alive. But if you're able to bring him back, I'll be so thankful" i remind him with my eyebrows almost knit together.

"Don't worry Mi! I'm going to be a Hokage one day, this mission is easy for me" he say confidently

I nodded and step aside when i saw Sakura patted my back, saying that she have to say something to my twin.

What make me suprised is she make Naruto promises her to bring Sasuke back no matter what.

"Don't worry Sakura-chan!! I'm going to bring Sasuke back no matter what! PROMISE!!" ni-chan said

'You don't have to if you can't'

'Don't worry, I'll be alright!'

I sigh in defeat knowing it'll be useless even if i say don't.

That promise's only words because when he comes back to village, not even they failed the mission. Almost all of them so close to death. I'm still remember how i made clones to heal each one of them. Even Lee join the mission who even not healed completely

~a week after~

Most of them who go to bring Sasuke already discharged this morning. Sure their wound is bad but ni-chan's the worst.

I'm very happy when i heard Sakura's want to learn medical ninjutsu too. I even jump on her meeting both is fall down.

So me, after helping Sakura train her medical ninjutsu and made some checked up on some patients i go to ni-chan's room to make some check up and replace some bandages.

When i slide the sliding door, i see Jiraiya who's sitting on hospitals window's frame talking to Naruto.

"Jiraiya..? What're you doing here?" I ask whole putting down my full of medical equipment tray on a table beside good bed

"Ooh Mizu, it's been a while" he say. I make a pocker face and death glare him.

"Straight to the point please Pervy Sage " i say while changing ni-chan's bandages

"Okay okay, I'm going to take Naruto out from village for training" i stop what I'm doing

"What?.." i blink

"Like i said, I'm going to take your twin out of village to train him" he repeat.

I sigh before asking. "How long?"

"Around 2-3 years" he scratch his chin as of he's thinking.

"Okay, when will you leave?" I continue my work with made some check up.

"Two week after Naruto discharge"

"Can I join you?" I ask as I'm done doing my work and sit on a chair.

"No sorry, this training will be focusing on Naruto learn how to control kyuubi's chakra"

"For your information, i manage to control kyuubi's chakra now and i have a full control of it " i say with my hair floating a bit showing that I'm irritated

"Prove it"

Within a second, Kurama's chakra already around my body. I could see that his eyes widened. I turn off Kurama's chakra mode and lift up my eyebrows.

"Fine.. But you must help Naruto control his"

"Thanks Jiraiya!" I hug him and turn to ni-chan.

"Sorry onichan, as much as i want to hug you too, you should look your condition first" i smile at him who's already opening his arm.

~

A month goes as a flowing water in a river. Now, ni-chan fully healed and ready to go on a new trip along with me and Jiraiya.

And you're asking if mom gives me a permission or not? Ofc she'll let me. I mean i travelled almost every country all alone since i was like 8.

"Let's go!! Watch me Konoha!! When I'm back, I'll be a stronger ninja!!" Ni-chan yelled at villages gate.

"Ni-chan, slow down your voice or I'll be the first to beat you"

He just reply with a happy grin.

"Excited are we" Jiraiya spoke.

"Are you two sure you got everything you need and have enough money?"

We reply with nodded

"I bring enough money to even buy some outfit in 2 years ahead. And don't think to use it money to go buy sake" i warned him.

He gulp with a sweatdrop at his cheek. As i thought.

I look at Konoha's gate once again and let out a sigh.

"Till we meet again Konoha.."

**********************************************
Hi guys!! Fiuh.... 
It's finally complete!!!
My first ever book!!!
I'm relieved... Why don't you vote so that I'll have some motivation to make another book for Shippuden!!
Till we meet again!!