Chapter 2:: Hatred

Începe de la început

You looked right into his eyes, empty eyes, filled with hatred. This was it. Maybe you were stuck here but you didn't care, right now, all you knew was that— this guy was on your blacklist where no one's ever been and he was going to repent for every single word he said. 

—Time skip 

You stared at the plate of food in front of you. You were going to stay here the entire night? In this room with no windows and this one single hanging light? 
You were scared, to be honest, you were anxious and you wanted to cry. But no, you were stubborn. In no way were you going to admit you were scared. 

—On the other hand

"Sir, we've got her information." The bald guy spoke as Taehyung nodded, looking at the computer's screen. 

Name: Choi Y/N
Father: Late Choi Daniel
Mother: Late Lauren Smith

Age: 26 
Birth Date: 27. 05. 1996 
Nationality: Korean-Canadian 

Guardian: Lee Taereul

"Lee Taereul? Isn't he- our main target?" Taehyung asked. The bald man nodded and said, "Yes, sir. Lee Taereul is the father of the bride but he took the responsibility of Choi Y/N after she became an orphan."
"Orphan..." He mumbled and looked at the bald man who said, "She seems to have strong connections with the Lee family. Maybe we can use her instead of Tzuyu. He'll still bet a lot to save her." 

A smirk appeared on the face of the raven-haired as he got up and walked near the window saying, "Seems like some fun is about to happen.."
"Sir, she might be scared in the room though.."
The bald spoke. Taehyung turned his head towards the bald man and said, "Jo, go arrange a bedroom. Shift her there tomorrow morning. Let her have a taste of the slap she gave me today." 

—Next morning 

You groaned, feeling something cold sprinkling on your face. You squirmed a little and hugged yourself, it was cold. 
"What a dead sleeper." You heard a familiar voice making a slight frown appear on your face. You were still half-asleep but you could hear everything around you. It was the same unpleasant deep voice which you hated, so much. 
You slowly opened your eyes and yawned, lazily getting up. 

You heard a sigh and looked up, frowning. It was him, that motherfu- No Y/N, no cursing.
You rolled your eyes and scoffed, "What a mood ruiner." 
"I hope you had a good sleep after sleeping like a dead person,"
Taehyung spoke, a tint of sarcasm evident in his voice. You scoffed and said, "What's wrong with you?"
"You're making my room dirty."
"This room is already as unpleasant, stop bothering me!" 

He looked at the plate of food beside you, it was untouched. He looked at you again and shook his head saying, "Stubborn as well, I see." 
You glared at him before looking away. The bald man entered and said, "Sir I have prepared everything." 
"Alright, escort her there."

You frowned and looked at the men asking, "What?" 
"Well, unlike someone I know how to treat others with manners and respect. So I've arranged a room for you. If you would get up from the floor and go there, I'd be grateful. And I'd be glad to get some appreciation too."

That tint of sarcasm, you hated it. You hated him. 

You got up and glared at him. Standing just a few inches away from him, you spoke in a low voice, "You wish, because I deserve that, unlike you b*stard." 

You left the place, following the bald man as Taehyung stared at the area from where you got up. He raised his brows and shook his head mumbling, "What a stubborn woman..."

—Time skip 

You looked around, the room was pretty beautiful. Unlike how you expected it to be a rotten smelly area, it wasn't. It was nicely decorated with some necessities lying around. 
"This rotten place has something good I guess."

Well, one of the goods. While walking towards the room, you noticed the kitchen and the living room— the interior of the house. It was so pretty, so nice and decorated. Who would've ever imagined that windowless psychotic torture-giving room could exist in this house?

 Who would've ever imagined that windowless psychotic torture-giving room could exist in this house?

"Well, if you need anything, please tell me." The bald man said as you nodded, not paying much attention. As soon as he left, you heaved out a sigh in relief.
"I finally feel like I can breathe. That room was so stuffy, gosh!" You groaned and rolled your eyes, sitting on the bed. There was a mirror across the bed and you could see your reflection. Your makeup was faded almost, still slightly evident. Your dress was smudged in a little dirt. Gosh, you were literally kidnapped.

"Gosh, that b*stard! I hate him so much, ugh!" You groaned and massaged your temples

"Gosh, that b*stard! I hate him so much, ugh!" You groaned and massaged your temples. You frowned when a few maids came in with a clothing rack with them. They put it in front of you as you stood up.
"Sir asked you to see if they fit. He said he doesn't want to buy any more clothing so you should fit them on you." The maid spoke. You scoffed and rolled your eyes saying, "I don't want his stinky clothes!" 

"I think your clothes are the ones which are stinky though." You heard the same deep voice. You glared at the figure entering the room. The maids immediately looked down and left. The guy stood in front of you and said, "No appreciation for my kindness, I see?"
"You don't deserve it." You said, sternly. He smirked and said, "Then what do I deserve, according to you?" 

"You don't even deserve my hatred, you're inhumane." You said. You saw how his expression turned into the icy cold one, like yesterday. 
"I can't let you die that's why you're being treated. Don't think you're being treated special because you deserve it. It's only for my own gain, sweetheart." 
"As if I care." You scoffed and looked away. He looked at the pure disgust for him in your eyes and said, "Those blue eyes carry more rage than they should."
"As if it has anything to do with you." 

"Sometimes, you should just keep your mouth shut to live. Being that reckless will only bring doom to you." He said, leaning in close to your ear as you looked away, glaring at the dresser near you. He backed away and went out of the room while saying, "Better shower and come out. If you don't eat now, I can't assure you'll see food at all today."