Chapter 17:: Goodness!

Author's POV || Flashback to last night 

"She's so drunk.." Jo sighed and stared at you who were clinging onto Taehyung. Well, no, you didn't want to. You had the most significant opposition but Jo had to carry some bag and Azure so you were left with Taehyung who didn't look like he was very much interested in carrying you either.

"Ugh.. b*stard." You rolled your eyes drunkenly as your lips almost touched his neck. 

His hands were on your waist, holding onto you firmly as one of your hands was on his shoulder for support. 

You saw a muscle of his jaw jump as your lips slightly touched his jaw.
"Move away." He spoke in a low voice. Not cold, just... speaking, normally.
"You stink." He sighed again. You chuckled bitterly and said, "You stink worse, Kim B*stard."
You saw him raise a brow as he turned his eyes towards you, not moving his head. He shook his head and continued walking as you said, "Your jawline... is sharp."
He didn't answer. He had no answer to such a random comment. 
"I like... how you did not touch me today. You gentolman." 

"Gentleman." He pronounced correctly as you scoffed, moving away and saying, "I am sleepy. I want to... go home."
"You talk too much."
"You're handsome... hmm, you are not.. so...mean but... I hate you."
"Okay."
He said, shortly. You frowned and said, "You should say you're thankful... I'm sparing mercy on your kidnapper ass." You scoffed.

Your voice was clumsy and low, drunken. You were drunk but calm, sleepy yet chaotic. 

Jo entered Room no. 707 as Taehyung opened the door of your room. Room no. 708. 
He put you on the bed before sighing.
"So annoying." He said, frowning at you who pointed your fingers at him drunkenly.
"You suck." You spoke. He rubbed his eye and said, "And I'm handsome, yeah?"

"Hey... that's... a fact. But you're still a douche." You spoke, closing your eyes, and snuggling into the pillow. 
"Sleep." He said and turned around to go away but his steps halted as he heard you speak, "Home... is nice." 
He saw your drunken smile and raised an eyebrow, a soft quiver in his lips. 

"It is." He whispered before walking near the blanket at the end of the bed as he spread it on top of you. He changed the AC temperature of the room before keeping the remote away and walked out of the room. At that exact time, Jo and Azure entered the room to tuck Azure into bed. 
"Get her meals ordered tomorrow and free room service as always. I'll be busy tomorrow in Chicago... business with Joel." 

—End of flashback 

You stared at him who stopped smirking and backed away, turning around. 
"Go sleep." He said and walked towards the elevator you couldn't help but snort. This entire thing was— embarrassing. 
Handsome? Nice jaw? Good-looking? Gentleman? 

Yeah, you were crazy. You were not in the right state to ever say that. You pressed your lips together and sighed, this whole thing was— unbelievable.

All those little thoughts and realisations you've always denied and ignored because of the circumstances, your stubbornness... you spilt them out—in front of him—drunkenly.

—Next day 

You looked at the time, 7 pm. 
Right now, you all were at dinner. Jo and Azure, you and Taehyung. The same duos, the same chaos. But this time, you tried not to give them the normal glares that much and you tried striking up a real conversation which wasn't,

'You b*stards will die. I can't wait till the moment I get out of here. Your kidnappers are sh*tholes and I can't stand anyone of you. Especially you, Kim Taehyung, I hate you the most and you all stink. Azure is an exception.'