Chapter 2:: Hatred

Author's POV: 

In the blink of an eye, you were pushed back. The actual-

"Breaking promises is really... a bad habit." The guy spoke, tilting his head. You glared at him and said, "You're-"
"It's you, sweetheart. You ran, not me."

You huffed and walked towards him saying, "Why did you want to kidnap the bride?"
"That's not your business."
"It is my business."
"How is that?"
He raised a brow, staring down at you. He seemed to explore the blue in your eyes but blinked looking away in a few seconds. You frowned and replied, "I'm the one that has been kidnapped."
"Well.... whatever the reason is, it's for my profit."
"As if you'd kidnap people to start a charity organisation?"
You scoffed. 

"Fine, there's no use of me knowing the reason for your kidnapping but, release me. I'm not the one you wanted to kidnap anyway so-" You were talking but he shook his head saying, "Why would I? You might come in good use for me."
"Use for you? Hey! Do I look like a thing you can use?"

He nodded. He. f*cking. nodded. The audacity. 

The urge to pull out his hair arose in you but no, you were taught manners. You took in a deep breath and said, "Listen. Let's not pull this any longer. I've been here for 30 minutes now. Let me go. I won't tell anyone a thing, I really won't, I promise. Let me go." 
"As if I'll believe you after the way you ran out just now." He said, checking his nails out. This motherfu- No cursing, Y/N. No cursing. It's unhealthy.

"I wanted to use your little best friend to get my gains but... seems like you ruined the plan. So now, I'll have to find a way to use you for my gains." He said. You stared at him in disbelief. Gains? Use? What use did he mean? Did he perhaps- mean the... what a pervert and criminal! Your blood was boiling just by the thoughts of how disgusting meaning his words held. You stared at him who was speaking, "So till then, you have to sta-" 

He got cut off by a stinging sensation on his cheeks. He was slapped. You slapped him— not being able to take any more of his bullshit, you slapped him.

You glared at him who held his cheeks, looking down. His eyes turned cold as he turned his head towards you. He looked at your icy cold eyes staring at him with pure disgust. He let out a smirk, filled with venom. He stared at you in a way you could say— he hated you right now. It was pure hatred in his eyes along with yours. 

There was a string of hate which connected both of your eyes. 
"You have to apologize for what you did just now." He said, his voice sounding dead serious. You scoffed and said, "In your dreams, b*stard." 
A slight tint of confusion was seen in his eyes which were replaced by the venom in a second. One side of his lips curved upward forming a smirk as he said, "You've brought hell to your own feet then... sweetheart." It sounded so disgusting, the 'sweetheart' from his mouth, sounded disgusting.

You looked in front of you in disbelief. The guy with raven hair still smirked slightly and said, "You're stuck here then."
"Who are you to decide?!"
You asked, your tone slightly becoming loud as he leaned in closer to your ear whispering, "I'm one of the biggest Mafias of Korea, sweetheart. I'm Kim Taehyung."

Mafia, yeah you just slapped a mafia. Nothing serious- you only slapped the biggest mafia of Korea, yeah just a mafia.

You gulped, trying your best not to appear weak but he scared you, his words scared every bit of you. You took in a sharp breath and glared at him saying, "I'd rather stay stuck here than ask for your apology, b*stard."
He tilted his head, his smirk still existent on his face.
"We'll see, sweetheart."