The theater room is truly amazing. The screen is huge and the black chairs recline, purple curtains that sashay down the walls, there is even a large black sectional that I'm sure we could all fit on.

The sound of popping and the smell of butter alert my attention to the back of the room where Wyatt is at one of those old fashioned popcorn machines. All around it is a wall full of treats like M&M's, Snickers, Twix, Swedish Fish, Red Vines, and so much more. It's like a fat girl's paradise.

Would they judge me if I took one of every snack and pig out on it?

"Take anything you like, love." Nik says as I gaze lovingly at the wall.

My feet slowly take me to the back of the room, next to Wyatt.

I feel his eyes on me while I look at all the treats. They burn softly into my skin, making me hold in my girlish squeal.

Nobody has ever made me feel this giddy.

Looking over my shoulder, Jett and Nik are sitting on the large black sectional already. Probably waiting for us to join them.

How am I going to be able to focus on a movie under these conditions?

"Go ahead, doll." Wyatt whispers from beside me. His hand grabs the Gummy Bears I've been eyeballing and hands them to me, "get more." He smiles and returns to the popcorn machine.

I bite the inside of my lip to stop my smile from forming. I end up grabbing Junior Mints and Sour Patch Kids.

With full hands, I walk up to the sectional and Nik pats the clear space next to him.

Wyatt returns with the two biggest bowls of popcorn I've ever seen. The smell of the salty butter is already clogging my arteries.

Worth it.

A bowl is set on my lap, where Jett digs in, stuffing his face with a handful of the yellow buttery popcorn.

The lights around us dim and the screen lights up. It's dark, but light enough for me to still see the guys. The dark shadows make them look even more mysterious, I need to know more about them, about their lives, what it's like to be a vampire.

"What are we watching?" I whisper to Jett, hoping he can hear me.

A smirk grows on his face, "no use in whispering, baby. We can all hear you easily. We're watching Elwi. It's about woman who escapes prison to find her son."

I nod as I pop some of the Sour Patch kids into my mouth, feeling my face twist at the sour flavors mixing on my tongue.

An arm snakes around my shoulder, pulling me closer to Jett. His arm is muscular. I feel so safe wrapped up to his body. You would think vampires would be cold, but Jett is warm.

The suspense of the movie has me on my toes and it's only just the beginning.

I feel their eyes land on me every few minutes, I usually don't like being the center of attention. But with them...I don't mind it as much as I usually do.

I gasp the movie throws out a pop up scare, causing Jett to hold me tighter into his side.

"I got you, baby." He smirks as he rubs my arm

My eyes roll at his snarky joke and continue with the movie.

By the time half of the movie is over, the popcorn Jett and I are sharing has reached the bottom of the bowl. I don't even know how we ate it so fast, but I can say that I probably ate most of it.

"I've thought about the offer. I think...I want to give it a try." I tell them as a particular part of the movie begins to bore me.

All three heads turn in my direction. I assume they didn't see this coming right this second.

"I want to try. I want to experience what most girls my age have, to feel loved by someone other than a friend. I want to feel safe for once." I elaborate.

Wyatt's smile reaches his ears while the others look at me in shock.

Maybe they didn't expect me to agree to this.

"Jett, go get the papers for her." Nik says, not breaking eye contact with me.

Jett stands from his feet and leave the room.

"Papers?" I ask.

"To explain what this relationship will be like on one paper then a checklist on another." Nik answers.

"A checklist? Of what?"

Nik smirks, "you'll see, love. Have patience."

As I wait for Jett to return, the I turn back towards the movie.

Ten minutes later, Jett returns with two sheets of paper and a pen.

He hands it to me with a smile.

Thank you all for reading! Please remember to vote, comment, and follow!