Chapter 36: Millicent

Start from the beginning

Lips thinning out, Millicent shakes her head and banishes her doubts.

"No... No, I know well enough who you are, and what I know is good enough for me."

Stepping forward, she reaches out with her flesh and blood hand and takes her Tarnished's hand in her own. He's wearing a glove of course, but still... it feels good, to intertwine her fingers with his own. He lets her, smiling softly as she slowly, carefully pulls him over to the small amount of shelter she's managed to find from the snowstorm. He allows her to lead him over and sit him down again right beside her.

"You may call upon me in battle, whenever you should have the need, Brave Tarnished. And... you can call upon me for the... other reason as well, if need be."

She does not remain seated next to him. Instead, with her flesh and blood hand still holding his, Millicent shifts off and onto her knees in front of him, the snow beneath her crunching as she settles into place. Her prosthetic comes up and begins to deftly work to free his member from its confines. Glancing up at her Tarnished, Millicent is pleased to receive a soft nod of encouragement. Good... she... at the very least, she can do this much.

His secondary 'sword' is soon freed of its confines. Pulling it free of its 'sheath', Millicent wastes no time in wrapping the fingers of her prosthetics around his shaft once more, stroking up and down as she gazes up at him, trying to gauge her effect on him. This much, she can do. This much. Ah... w-what is he doing?!

Millicent's eyes go wide, and her cheeks are on fire despite the cold around them, as her Tarnished savior reaches out with his free gloved hand and strokes her cheek gently. She's still holding his other hand, still squeezing it as he squeezes back affectionately in return. And her prosthetic remains wrapped around the haft of his 'blade', as she licks her lips... and chooses to lean into his touch.

Trying to hide the embarrassment she's feeling, she swallows and speaks up after a moment. Perhaps if she pretends that all of this is... perfectly normal, t-then he won't realize just how out of her depths she truly is?

"... I'm searching for a fort, to the North of these ruins."

She blushes immediately after talking, nearly clamming up and keeping her mouth shut. But he just looks at her and smiles, giving her another encouraging nod that has Millicent furiously blushing but nevertheless continuing on.

"I have heard tell that the master of that fort was g-given a medallion that allowed him to visit the Haligtree."

She takes in a deep, ragged breath, her eyes flickering down to the Tarnished's mast, for a moment. His secondary 'sword' has grown long in her prosthetic's palm, and throbs with a need that Millicent knows will soon... express itself as it did the last time. She can't bring herself to hold back though, not in her movements or anything else. She wants it. She wants him to... to paint her with his essence.

She's already unclean. What does more mess matter, at this point?

"I believe that is where Malenia will be found. Furthermore... I know in my heart of hearts that the Haligtree is Northward, hidden somewhere in these lands."

Glancing back up to her Tarnished's face, Millicent watches him curiously for his reaction. He, to her surprise and immense satisfaction, lets out a soft groan. A moment later, and he covers her in his seed, just as Millicent had been somewhat eagerly anticipating. Of course, once she's coated in the warm, sticky substance, she's much more embarrassed about it. Pulling back, she uses some of the snow around them to clean herself off, the frozen water washing away his essence... well, most of it.

Some, lands on her tongue. She truly is a filthy wench, to enjoy the taste as much as she does. Regardless, Millicent cleans herself up, and by the time she's done, her Tarnished has fixed his armor and clothing as well. For a beat, she expects him to be on his way... but when he stays, she startles, a sudden realization coming to her.