∭strange love∭ 18+✑ ~Soogyu

Top: Beomgyu
Bottom: Soobin

Top: BeomgyuBottom: Soobin

"Hyung, so good

"Hyung, so good. So pretty for me"

Beomgyu sticked the photo on the wall, a satisfied smile creeped on his face once he saw the collection all over the walls in his room.

Many many photos, taken in different places and different date, but it's all Soobin. His Soobin hyung, so pretty and dumb, never notice when Beomgyu take those photos of him.

Beomgyu liked the one he took at the art festival the most. It's the only photo Soobin looked into the camera, Beomgyu is in charge as the photographer in the festival. Soobin, sitting on the floor and looked up, with those puppy eyes, messy black hair and messy colour on his face. So beautiful, Soobin is art itself. Beomgyu printed the photo out and sticked it in the middle of the wall, with heart sticker and marker decorations. "My Soobin hyung" he wrote on the photo.

Not only photos Beomgyu took, but also He stalks. He'll sneak into the changing room and open the older's locker (he stole the key from Soobin's bag long time ago, and Soobin never change his lock, so...), Beomgyu always steals Soobin's used underwear or his shampoo, or he'll set a camera in Soobin's locker. He knows Soobin's dorm room number, and he have the key (it's tided with the locker key, so when he stole the locker key he also get the door key of Soobin's dorm room). He'll sneak inside when Soobin's out and steal Soobin's hoodies and panties, masturbate on Soobin's bed and leave without a sign. Soobin never find out, because he's way too dumb to do so...

"What the hell?"

Soobin's eyes widen when he saw numerous photos of him, taken in different places, different angles, with different people but he's always at the centre, all over the walls. "What the hell?" He's too stunned to even speak.

He accidentally went into Beomgyu's room.

The teacher asked Soobin to deliver the books to the students, and Beomgyu is one of them. The last one, Soobin brought the boom to Beomgyu's room, 313. Knock knock.