∭ Drunk∭ 18+✑ ~Taebin

Contain smut/drunk

Aww here comes taebin ~~~

Taehyun walked into the gay bar as he started to look for his hyung.

He looked at the man and boys inside the club flirting and even making out, feeling uncomfortable but he cannot leave, he need to find his hyung and bring him away this place.

Half an hour ago

"Taehyunnie ah~~" Taehyun received a call from his Soobin hyung. It's already 12 o'clock and Soobin usually already in his sleep this late night, Taehyun had a bad feeling of it but he still picked it up.

"Hyung, why do you call?" Taehyun asked calmly. "Hyunnie nngh I want you~~"Soobin said between his uneven breath. Taehyun panicked" Binnie hyung where are you?" "Urghh I don't know stop touching me ahhh" Soobin moan on the other side of the phone, and taehyun can hear a stranger's voice."baby~daddy can make you feel good, you don't need to be scared bunny" Taehyun felt chill run down his spine as he heard the call ended.

Fuck, Soobin hyung is in a bar with a stranger touching him!

Taehyun rushed out of his house and jumped on his car.

Now

Taehyun has gone through all the bars near by and the last is the gay bar that a bit far from. He searched for his hyung and finally shot that families blue hair male sitting on a guy's lap. Taehyun ran straight to his hyung and pulled him into a warm hug while staring death glares on the drunk guy, and brought Soobin out of the bar.

"Tae ~~" Soobin clingy on Taehyun when the younger just hold him tightly. " I want taehyun daddy nngh " Taehyun felt his cheeks heat up when he heard the sinful words come from his hyung's mouth.

Fuck, Soobin is hot.

"Hyung you're drunk" Taehyun placed his drunk hyung at the passenger seat as Soobin pouted hardly"I'm not drunk Tae~" Taehyun just ignore his hyung and went into driver seat, but Soobin started to get rid of his fancy clothes " I'm hot~ help me hyunnie nngh " Taehyun blushed hardly and keep Soobin stay still to stop his actions."Hyung, let's get home first" Taehyun hushed as he begin to drive home.

Time skip because I'm lazy💫

Back in their apartment

"Hyung... let go of me""don't leave me tae~" Taehyun chuckles"I'm just grabbing water for you hyung, you said you're hot and" Soobin stop him with a heated up kiss, which soon involves into a make out section, end up them both fell on the bed as Taehyun land on top Soobin.

Soobin's cheeks are crimson red because of the whiskey he drunk, his mind fluffy and mess and he felt like floating on clouds. He wrapped his legs on Taehyun's waist as he whispered into Taehyun's ears seductively" fuck me Tae ah"

Taehyun stockily looked at his hyung. You know Taehyun have a big fat crush on Soobin, and now Soobin was drunk infront of him acting like a snack.

Fuck I can't take it no more

Taehyun get rid of both of their clothes and result them both naked on bed. He started to place wet kisses all over Soobin's chest as Soobin just moan to his actions. Taehyun pulled him into a passionate kiss while start to prep his dick and Soobin's hole with lube. Soobin whine at the pain let out a painful cry that catches Taehyun's interest.

He playfully smack the order's butt cheeks receiving a whimper from the older. Taehyun smirk"so sensitive huh hyung ~?" Soobin bit his lower lips as his teary eyes intensely stare at Taehyun.

"Hyung you're so cute"Taehyun awed at his hyung as he slowly entering him, feeling his hole clenching on his dick. "Oh hyung you are so tight"Taehyun let out a satisfy groan as Soobin can't stop himself moaning loudly.

He started to thrust inside Soobin deep yet slow, Soobin bucked his hips up and down chasing his high. Taehyun watched as Soobin throw his head back wanted to cum but he took out something and placed on Soobin's dick.

A cockblock.

"It's a punishment for letting other man to touch you hyung ~" Taehyun chuckles while Soobin moan in uncomfort. "Let me cum please daddy~" Soobin again pout and wrapping his arms on Taehyun's shoulders, leaning in for a kiss. Taehyun gladly deepen the kiss as he fasten his pace thrust into Soobin, soon hitting his prostate making Soobin let out a high pitch cry. "Tae there~ once more ngh ahhh" Taehyun thrust into him more deeply hitting his sweet spot every time as Soobin cried loudly screaming Taehyun's name in pleasure. "Please remove the block tae~ I ugh wanna cummm" Soobin begged with his puffy doe eyes making Taehyun melt in his cuteness. He took off the cookblock as Soobin cum all over their tummy.

Soobin fall onto the bed while Taehyun continue to fuck him hardly and finally cum all inside him. He felt weak and worn out as he closed his eyes. "Hyung, don't fall asleep yet, we need to shower ourselves first" Taehyun pat his hyung's now sweaty and messy head, Soobin shook his head and drift to sleep.

"It's seem I need to take care of both of us by my own"Taehyun sigh and picked up his already sleeping hyung slowly went inside the bathroom.

End of drunk

(Total: 962 words)
____________________________________

Okie another update💖hey guys how are you doing~ I'm fine although I'm getting frustrated because of all the school work but~ I hope yall stay safe at home and let's stream txt's mvs 💜 talking about mv, my favourite mv is blue hour ((cuz there are many YEONBIN moments 🤍💙)) what about you? What is your favourite mv of txt?