∭wings∭ ✑ ~ Yeonbin

Bird au

Soobin's pov

"Time to wake up hyung!" Beomgyu pulled me out of bed and started shouting. I looked at him with frustration as I groan"arggh Beomgyu! Let me sleep peacefully can't you? Today is Saturday!" I just want to have a good sleep, Beomgyu sometimes really was a troublemaker.

Beomgyu jumped up and down on my precious bed and yelling" Today I'm going to bring you to meet my friends and have a picnic! Hyung you remember now? You promised!"

Oh shit, I really forgot. 

"Ahh what time is now—" "you still have ten minutes to dress up—" "the fuck Beomgyu!" I rushed into the bathroom to take a really really short shower and came out to let Beomgyu dress me up. He said he will take charge to decide my out fit. I don't trust his taste but I just let him do what he want, because he's my one and only little brother how can I even reject him?

Soobin's outfit

Beomgyu's outfit

Beomgyu's outfit

I looked at myself in the mirror, trying hard not to curse

I looked at myself in the mirror, trying hard not to curse. " Beom, why am I wear this fucking skirt!" Ok I failed to.

Beomgyu looked at me at disbelief. " hyung you looks so good! Your so pretty!" Beomgyu yelled that makes me cover my ears due to the noises. "Can I at least change into my trousers-" " no way hyung now let's go~~"

Ughhh whatever

We arrived the park as Beomgyu text his friends. Soon we saw them, the two friends of Beomgyu's, ran towards us.

"Meet Yeonjun and Kai!" Beomgyu drag his brother to his friends." This is Soobin, my noona!" "Hey I'm your Hyung!" I shouted back as I lay my eyes on the two boys, one with yellow hair and one brunette.

Yeonjun's outfit

Huening's outfit

Huening's outfit

I smiled at them" nice to meet you all, thanks for being friends with my brother even though he is annoying and noisy

I smiled at them" nice to meet you all, thanks for being friends with my brother even though he is annoying and noisy." "Hyung !" Beomgyu pouted at me and I pouted back.

Yeonjun chuckles and held my waist teasingly " nice to meet you too Beom's noona ~" . I don't know why but my cheeks heated up and I blushed so hard.

We had a great picnic and the weather is so perfect, the sky is so clear, the grass is so warm and green, Kai and Beom running around when me and Yeonjun hyung sitting on the mat talking about random stuff. As we know each other more, I fell like I'm falling for this handsome guy. I can't help but just sink into his gently and attractiveness.

As the day reaches it's end, we watched the sun slowly set, and suddenly Yeonjun hyung spoke up." Let's have a race before we go back, let's fly!" He looked at us with excitement.

I... I don't know what to do

Beomgyu's pov

After all day running, I'm already tired and resting my head on Soobin hyung's lap, when Yeonjun hyung and Kai and bin hyung talking about school stuffs. Suddenly Yeonjun hyung suggest to have a race before going back.

I looked at Soobinnie hyung, worried. They don't know what Binnie hyung had gone through so it's not their fault, but , Binnie hyung looks so threatened.

I can tell that Soobin hyung is trying to hide his anxious. He bit his lower lips and nodded. Oh my he nodded

We spread our wings and fly straight to the sky. We stop as a line and I whisper to hyung. "You sure you want to race, hyung? If you cannot, we can't just stop it -" Soobin hyung looked at Yeonjun hyung with a faint smile on his lips. "As far as he wanted to, I think I can try" Binnie hyung stoke my hand tight and let go when Yeonjun started to count down.

Three...

Two...

One!

"Noooooo! Soobin hyung!" I shouted out of panick as dash towards Soobin hyung.

Yeonjun's pov

"One!" I shouted and ready to fly forwards, but I heard Beomie's scream. I turned around and saw Soobin falling. His wings didn't even move a inch seems like he didn't know how to fly. Me and bro guy dash towards Soobin's falling body when Kai freeze there in shock.

I successfully catch Soobin and found that he already passed out. I landed as Kai and Beom landed beside me.

I place him on my lap gently stroking his back, as I eyed Beomgyu" what happened, is there something we don't know?" Beomgyu gulped and finally deciding to tell us everything.

" Soobin hyung, have been raped when he was still small, at the age nine as I remember." Beomgyu spoke slowly and sadly " a group of male, total six, caught him when he was walking home, they trapped him in a room and touched him" Beomgyu sobs softly remembering his brother's cuts and bruises on his petite body at that time." It's been a traumatic for hyung, they pulled his wings and forced him to fly and drag him to hit the floor every time he flies. Seen that Soobin hyung have fear in his heart and he just don't have the courage to fly again."

I went speechless, same as Kai. There are a dead silent between us until we heard a pain cough.

"Ngh " Soobin opens his eyes.

"Bin! How do you feel? Are you ok? Any pain or uncomfort?" I'm so worried for him, way too much that I feel like I have a thing on him even it's out first met.

Soobin is so beautiful in those skirts and his soft features melt me.

He slightly shook his head as he rest his head on my shoulders, his wings curled up with mine and covered both of our body. I feel so safe not only because of the warmth of the wings but also because I know Soobin is fine, at least at this moment.

I just can't stop myself from placing a peck on his cherry bunny lips, it's so plump and kissable. Our lips met for a good few seconds as I backed away again.

All of us four actually shocked of my sudden action of kissing Soobin. I panicked and the only thing I said was" I'm worried of you bun" Soobin stared at me and unexpectedly he started to giggle. Beom and Kai started to chuckle too. And I can't stop myself smiling.

"I'll give my hyung to you, please take care of our Soobin" Beomgyu jokily place Soobin's hand in mine, as I gladly accepted " So I can kidnap this lovely bunny back home right?" I finished as Soobin hit me playfully.

Everything will turn good one day when I met you

I can help you to forget the pain you got, and love you with all my heart

End of wings

(Total: 1137 words)
___________________________________
Wow double update💖💖 I purple you all💜