∭cute little dummies ∭ ✑ ~Yeonbin

"Binnie, I'm leaving~"

Soobin looked up from his computer and turned to Yeonjun's who's about to leave. His jacket on his shoulders and bag in his hands, hair nicely combed and applied a light makeup.

Soobin remember that the older told him yesterday that he will have a model job today.

Soobin got up and ran towards the older.

"Awe clingy baby" Yeonjun reach his arms out to the younger and Soobin happily throw himself into his arms. The two hugged and Yeonjun ruffled the younger's head like patting a dog. "I'll bring some icecream when I come back~"

Soobin's eyes lit up when he heard food. "Yeah I love you so much hyung! He jumped and hugged Yeonjun tightly which Yeonjun found him cute. Yeonjun always found the younger adorable.

Of course, he wanted to stay with the younger, but he's gonna be late to work. He took a perk on his watch "babe, I have to go. I'll be back as soon as I can."

Soobin nodded, he pouted cutely and let go of Yeonjun. "Did you forgot something?" He asked when Yeonjun walked to the door.

"What did I forgot? Ahh~" Yeonjun looked at the younger with a knowing look and pulled Soobin closer sneaking his arm on the younger's waist. He kissed the younger passionately before letting go. "There's your kiss! Clingy baby"

Yeonjun can see how the younger's face turned red visibly. He reach his hands out and open them revealing the key inside. "I meant this, but thanks" He ran back to his room shyly and shut the door.

Yeonjun blushed madly after the younger ran away. He took the wrong signal but seeing the younger's cute actions is worth it. He decided to bring Soobin two big buckets of icecream when he get home tonight as a reward of being cute.

He smiled once more like an idiot before getting out for work.

End
(Words: 352)
____________________________________
Hi!!! Double update today! It's a bit short though...  do you guys like these kind of one shots (ideas from prompt generators) ? Comment and tell me!