∭One and only sunshine∭ 18+✑ ~Yeonbin

Top:Yeonjun
Bottom: Soobin

Yeonbin smuttttttttt✨💖
With a large part of story hahaha

The only thing can melt the cold heart is the sunshine.

"He's not gonna like me!"

Beomgyu roll his eyes. "Hyung! Everyone in school knows that the famous Choi Yeonjun fall in love with you. He's such whipped to you." "But-" Soobin still cannot convince himself that the cold prince Choi Yeonjun in school will fall in love with him. Choi Yeonjun is so handsome and yet a fuckboy, but he never gives his heart to anyone. He had fucked nearly half of the school, but he never date with those he fucked with. Because it's Choi Yeonjun, he have a cold heart.

"You didn't notice how his eyes follows you whenever you walk past him. And how he smiles when he saw you smile. Simp."

"Yeonjun hyung will smile?" Soobin was a bit taken back. Choi Yeonjun will smile?

"Bro you're acting so strange these days."

"Oh am I?" Yeonjun replied with a tiny smile on his lips.

"Wow what the fuck bro you're smiling." Taehyun looked at Yeonjun with a disgusted face. Yeonjun's face dropped immediately "no, no I'm not."

Yeonjun put down his water bottle and started to walk out the rest room. Taehyun slapped his shoulder playfully "good luck for the match" Yeonjun smirk "I'll win the match even without luck."

The match is losing. Taehyun looked at Yeonjun who's running on the field with worry. What the hell is Yeonjun doing? He's not doing well today. He kept making mistakes and his team is losing since the start of the match. And Yeonjun doesn't look well either.

The football team leader, Hyunjin, is worried too. He noticed Yeonjun's situation. "Jun, do you need to take a rest?" "No hyunjin, I'm fine." Yeonjun groan and looked away from the leader. He is finding someone.

"Hyung! The match started already! That Yeonjun guy invited you to go aren't he?" Beomgyu shakes Soobin's shoulder in order to wake him up. "Shit I forgot!" Soobin get panicked as he jumped off bed. "I need to wash my face and get dress and-oh shit! What should I wear!"

"No swearing hyung! And I've prepared something for you ~" Beomgyu takes out a fit for the closest. "Are you serious Beomgyu?" Soobin's eyes widen in shock when he sees the outfit.

The match continues. Yeonjun's team is still losing. Yeonjun can't focus on his game because his mind stick on someone else. "Why is he not here yet? Does it means that he rejected me?" Sadness rise in Yeonjun's heart. He shouldn't be so bratty and he shouldn't be messing with random guys or girls. He shouldn't have been the fuckboy is it the reason Soobin doesn't like him?

He's regretting about what type of person he had been in the past.

Yeonjun only wants Soobin, and it's late to find out when he finally met Soobin, he's already the fuckboy, cold blooded and famous as he was. He was afraid that the boy will be scared or disgusted, but being the sunshine Soobin is, he smiled at the older. That warm and sweet and soft smile melts Yeonjun's heart.

"Please Soobin, don't hate me, please come" Yeonjun looked at the auditorium. He cannot find Soobin.

In the crowd, Soobin and Beomgyu are rushing towards the auditorium. Soobin was so nervous. What if the match already ends? Will Yeonjun be mad at him? Will Yeonjun hate him after that? Anxiety makes Soobin's head ache. Beomgyu pulled Soobin with him and trying his best to go through the crowd, and they finally stopped at the front of the auditorium.

TXT ONE SHOTS|mostly yeonbin|open requestजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें