∭ Fairy∭ part one✑ ~Yeonbin

Soobin x Yeonjun

As told I'm new for writing fanfic, and my English sucks, I'm sorry that if my story is a mess, you know I'm trying to improve pls gimme love and support and I love yall💕💖💘

Which the fairy of the woods first meet a human, and fell in love with the boy, and the boy feels the same

"Son, wake up,it's your day!"a beautiful woman gently shaking the slept boy, her smooth voice echoing in the warmly decorated room.The boy who's been called as Yeonjun, who was peaceful asleep started to yawn.

The boy scratched his arms, as her mother walked out the room and goes down stairs to cook breakfast. Yeonjun lazily get out of bed, going into bathroom while wiping his face.

After simply brushing his teeth, he dig into his cloth set and put on a red and black top and skinny black jeans. Yeonjun look into the mirror with a satisfying smile on his face.

Handsome like always huh, Yeonjun si?

Yeonjun went downstairs, found his parents already sat by the dining table, with a basket of fresh baked bread, nice cooked ham and iced milk on the table. Yeonjun brightly smile to his parents, as his father and mother look at him lovingly. Yeonjun's mother stood up and hugged her son"happy birthday Junnie""thanks mom"Yeonjun kissed his mother on cheek, then sat down joining their parents.

What a lovely start of my birthday huh?

Yeonjun is packing his things after breakfast. His mother allows him to go chilling in the forest that she usually don't allow the boy because of dangerous. It's a special wish of Yeonjun's birthday, so her mother just kindly allow him.

Talking about forest, yeonjun's family lived at a maison near a large area of woods and hills. The forest is just a few foot behind their big while neat maison.

Yeonjun never explore the woods before, he was always wondering to have a day chilling at the woods. And now, he finally gets to go into the forest, even by himself. Oh, god thanks for my birthday!

Yeonjun just took his bag filled with snacks and drink, grabbed his phone, and rushed out of the maison. He waved his parents goodbye, and happily ran into the woods.

He was amazed by everything. The sunlight which going through the leafs, the dry grass all covering the moisture soil ground, the breeze blowing between the woods, and the good smell of wood and nature. It's like a dream, it's perfect.

Until he saw a perfect boy.

Calling that boy hanging in the woods perfect, means he's perfect. His features are perfect, his skin is pearl white, his dark brown hair shining under the warm sunlight, he's translucent light blue fairy wings... wait what!? He have wings!?

Yeonjun gasps in amusement and shock, and the small sound was enough to scared the perfect boy... or I should call fairy boy.

The boy turned around, only to be met by Yeonjun's fox eyes. Yeonjun gulps. The fairy boy's bunny eyes, pouting kissable pink lips, button nose and those fearful glares. The fairy boy start to run away (run away run away run awayyy with me~), not until Yeonjun called him from behind."no! Please don't run away! "Yeonjun shouted without hesitation. The fairy boy stood still and turn around again, straightly looked into Yeonjun's eyes.

In this very moment, their eyes glued together, both feelings butterflies in stomach, and a strong feeling grew inside them.

Which called the love at first sight.

"W-what?"the boy first spoke. Yeonjun was amazed at the boy, he even have angelic voice, why can a boy be such perfect and beautiful...snap back to reality, Yeonjun nervous asked"c-can we be friends?what is your name?" The boy gulped."S-Soobin. Choi soobin."

"I'm Yeonjun, Choi yeonjun. What a coincidence that we have the same last name right?"

Not so funny, but enough to make the fairy boy-Soobin to show his bunny dimples. That's the first time Yeonjun saw his sunshiny smile, and it last in his mind like forever.

Deeply in love huh, Yeonjun si?

To be continued

(Total:805words)
____________________________________
Author's note💖💘💕

So, after reading part one of fairy, what do you think?✨✨✨I decided to write a short paragraph about one chapter, but I just got many ideas suddenly appear in my head so... look forward to part two✨ and yall know now pandemic is all over the world, I hope you all safe and health, reading my book peacefully at home🥺and also if you have any worries or sadness want to talk to someone, feel free to leave it in comments and I'll chat with you(( because I care about you🥺🥰take care and see you in part two(((love yall❤️🧡💛💚💙💜