∭pregnant ∭ ✑ ~OT5

Top: rest of txt
Bottom: Soobin

"Guys...I'm pregnant."

Since Soobin tell his boyfriends about him being pregnant, they're being super protective.

"Hyung! Get down from the chair!" Beomgyu ran into the kitchen when he spot Soobin standing on a chair trying to get the cup noodle in the cupboard. Being the shortest one among them, Soobin needed to stand on a chair in order to reach the cupboard.

Beomgyu hugged Soobin's waist for support and guide him down carefully down the chair. "It's dangerous! What if you get hurt! You're pregnant hyung!" Beomgyu take the noodle for Soobin instead, and placed a kiss on Soobin's pouting lips. "You should ask me for help next time."

"Thanks gyu" Soobin giggled at the gentle kiss, but he frowned at what the younger spoke next. "But no cup noodles. It's not good for you. I'll make you some food."

"But I want to eat cup noodles~ gyu pretty please~?" "No hyung" Beomgyu took the cup noodle in Soobin's hand away and put it at the side. "Wait me at the coach. It'll be ready soon."

Soobin went into the living room and found Kai and Yeonjun playing games on the coach. When the omega stepped into the living room, their attention turned onto Soobin immediately. "Binie! Are you bored? Lemme hug my baby~" Yeonjun reached his arms out and Soobin gladly climbed onto the Alpha's lap. "Junnie hyung! Beomgyu is cooking me lunch!"

"Wanna watch some movies while we wait?" Kai turned off the game in his phone and also hugged Soobin. "We haven't done watching Snow White last time!" "Yeah, I'd like to" Soobin happily giggled when Kai planted a kiss on his cheeks and turned on the tv.

"Soobinnie! Where did you go!" Yeonjun was anxious when he wake up and found Soobin nowhere to be seen. He fell asleep in the middle of the movie.

Kai also got woke by the older's loudness. "Hmm... what's wrong hyung?" "Where's Soobin?" Yeonjun turned and looked around the living room but no, he can't find Soobin. Kai also panicked but soon they heard a yell from Taehyun's room.

"Soobinnie hyung is in my room! Don't worry!"

The two rushed into Taehyun's room and saw Soobin sleeping peacefully on Taehyun's lap. "He felt sleepy in the middle of the movie, he saw you two also fall asleep and there's no place left on the coach." Taehyun explained calmly. "So that he come to my room to take a nap."

They're loud, and it wake Soobin up.

"Hmm... what happened guys? Why're you sweating?" Soobin saw a sweat dripped down Yeonjun's face. "Just worried because when we wake up you just disappeared." Yeonjun pouted and climbed onto the bed. "Aww" Soobin cooed and let Yeonjun hug him tight.

Just being too caring, too clingy and too protective. Since Soobin was pregnant his boyfriends are acting all clingy and cute, and he liked it. It's rare to see Alphas to act so lovey dovey, and Soobin cherished it so much.

But Soobin wanted cup noddles so badly.

End
(Words: )
____________________________________
A request from @soobiniebabie ! Enjoy~~~ I'm a bit busy these days so... I'll not be able to update as frequently? I'm so sorry! But to all those who're struggling with exams and tests like me, I hope you all get a great grade and try your best!