∭Alpha∭ 18+✑ ~OT5

Top: rest of txt
Bottom: Choi Soobin

"Oh my- Yah!" Soobin rushed towards the mess.

"Stop it! You are gonna hurt them!"

Soobin pushed Yeonjun away from the shaking omegas.

"Please Taehyun! Lock yourself and the three into that room!" Soobin tried to calm the Omegas while Taehyun tried his best to stay conscious and drag the three with him to the room.

Once the Alphas are gone, Soobin stood up and brought the Omegas back to their room.

"It's okay, they're locked up." Soobin was so busy comforting them, he release a bit of his scent to calm down the Omegas.

One of the recovered group, Ryujin, thanked him. "Bin, you're  always the one who saved us, we just don't know how to pay back-" "it's ok Ryujin." Soobin sigh as he patted the girl's shoulder. "It's my responsibility to protect you all, as the leader."

As the leader of the gang, Soobin protect the Omegas whenever the Alphas are in ruts. But what about the Alphas, struggling as they can't release?

Yea, Soobin have to take care of them.

And because Soobin is an Alpha, he won't be pregnant, so he figured out the best way to protect the Omegas and at the same time satisfy the Alphas.

He offers his body to the Alphas.

It's hard for an Alpha to get use to be fucked, but Soobin somehow gone through it.

Soobin left the Omegas and walked towards the four Alphas' room. He inhaled deeply before taking out a spare key and unlocked it.

"Hyung."

Taehyun watched as Soobin get in and locked the door. He tried to keep the other three patient. Soobin sigh and patted Taehyun's head. "Thanks Tae, good boy."

" you'll go first."

Taehyun let go Beomgyu's arm that he used to let him stay still. Beomgyu cupped and sat at the edge of the bed, with Kai and Jun, waiting for their turn.

Soobin signalled Taehyun to join him on bed. Taehyun climbed into bed quietly, but eyes fixed on Soobin sending lustful stares. Soobin felt shivers down his spine, but he still managed to stay calm and not to blush, yet.

It's not the first time he deal with these Alphas so, nothing to worry right?

Soobin know that Taehyun will be gentle, that's one of the reason he chose him to be the one to prep him. Taehyun's always the most patient, self control and gentle one. Of course during sex, he'll be rough sometimes but he's definitely soft to Soobin.

Taehyun carefully help Soobin to get rid of his pieces of clothes while undressing himself at the same time. It didn't took too long for them both naked and hugging on bed.

Soobin aren't an Omegs so he's not like craving for Taehyun's warmth, he have his own body temp, but to be honest he liked to warm touch of both naked skin smashed together.

Soobin had learnt to give in since the first time the four started their first rut.

He easily let Taehyun take all the control and take him on hold.

That's why whenever they talk about this, Yeonjun will tease that Soobin was more likely to be an Omega other than an Alpha.

"Hyung" Taehyun murmured as he sneak his arms around Soobin's waist, which is unusually small for an Alpha. He buried his face onto Soobin's collarbone and intake the sweet fresh baked cookies scent. Soobin whimper and closed his eyes, he can feel Taehyun's hot breath hitting his skin, he felt like becoming more sensitive these days due to the amount of sex.