∭ one kiss ∭ ✑ ~Yeonbin

One kiss don't hurt, right?

"One dream! Hello, we are tomorrow by together!"

Soobin and his members stood at the stage and wave to moas. He steal glares at his hyung who is standing next to him. Yeonjun is as perfect as usual, he looked handsome and hot with his stage outfit, which makes Soobin's cheeks heat up and look away flushed.

Yay as you see, Soobin likes Yeonjun. Like a lot.

Back when they are just trainees, Soobin already fall for his charming hyung, but he just can't tell Yeonjun his feelings.

Soobin felt disgusted, the fact of him being gay and himself, both disgusting, he just can't accept himself. He's afraid that Yeonjun may turn out hate him and the members will feel disgusted.

Soobin was stressed, very stressed.

But they finally debut, and they have their showcase, they perform infornt of their fans, Moa, and they finally reach their dream.

Yet Soobin having a mixed feeling, anxious, worried, excited, and afraid.

He feel like he's going to throw up the very next second.

Soobin still manages to perform till the very end, and lead his tired members back to their dorm. Other four quickly fell asleep, but Soobin stay up at late night. He can't fall asleep.

Soobin sneaks into Yeonjun's room instead of have a sleep. He sat at the edge of the bed and admire the older's features. His heart was beating insane and he's blushing when his eyes trailed to Yeonjun's lips. He awed at how plump and kissable Yeonjun's lips are.

"One kiss don't hurt, right?"

Soobin wanted to kiss Yeonjun so much, and he did what he want.

He feel like drunk.

Yeonjun's lips are soft, Soobin feels so good and melt into the kiss, not until he felt Yeonjun bit his lower lips.

Soobin back away shocked, as he saw Yeonjun sat up on bed and look straight into his eyes. Soobin ran out the form tearing up.

I get caught by Yeonjun, he will think I'm disgusting and hate me forever and I-

Soobin broke into tears, hugging himself tight at the corner of nowhere.

I don't want to go back. I don't want to face Yeonjun.

Soobin let himself sink into his deep feelings.

Yeonjun chased after Soobin but lost his catch. Soobin ran away and nowhere to be found. Yeonjun sigh and regretting his actions.

He wasn't asleep, due to too many thoughts stuck in his head. Soobin is so cute yet sexy today at the stage, Yeonjun just can't take him off his mind. Soobin is like an Angel for Yeonjun, soft and gentle, pretty appearance and his sweet voice, it's attracted Yeonjun. Like a lot.

He closed his eyes recalling Soobin's lovely face, when he heard footsteps towards him. It's Soobin, he can smell Soobin's soft scent, like baked cookies, and yeonjun liked it.

Soobin sat at his bed for a while, and Yeonjun felt a pair of soft lips met his. Soobin kissed him.

Soobin's lips feels good as hell, soft and sweet, it's makes Yeonjun feel heated up. He bit Soobin's lower lips asking for entree but Soobin backed away. Yeonjun sat up and saw Soobin crying, as he rushed out the dorm.

The next morning, Soobin back to the dorm. He ignored the four sitting at the coach, went straight back to his own room and locked himself inside. Yeonjun knocked on the door worried but no response.

"Soobin, we need to talk." Yeonjun gently knocked the door again and again until Soobin finally opened the door. Yeonjun went inside the room and shut the door, leaving the three maknaes in confuse.

Back in the room, Soobin sat on his bed hugging himself, trying to hold back his tears. Yeonjun felt heartbreak seeing this scene, Soobin seems so small and hurt.

"Binnie, why are you avoiding me? Do you hate me?" Soobin shot his head up, shock his head repeatedly and he was so helpless. Yeonjun walked toward Soobin and joined him on bed, hugged him tightly as Soobin gasped in shock. Yeonjun hold his cheeks and kissed him.

Their lips met and melt into each other's. They cupped so perfectly, is like they're made for each other.

Yeonjun bit Soobin's lower lips, and this time Soobin finally get the hint and parted his lips. Yeonjun screw his tongue into Soobin's warm cavern and exploring every spot as Soobin let out little blocked moans. Yeonjun's hand sneak into Soobin's oversize shirt, gently squeezing his petite waist. Soobin whimper and let go of the kisses, Yeonjun smirk at the younger's shy reaction.

"Why you are blushing Soobin ssi?" Yeonjun like to tease Soobin, seeing the younger a blush mess."one kiss won't hurt, right?" Yeonjun continue teasing the now completely red bunny, sending winks to the flusted younger. "You are always awake that time and you pretend you're asleep!"Soobin pouted and wanted to escape the room but being trapped by Yeonjun's arms, he pulled him back and quickly placed a peck on Soobin's lips. Soobin started at Yeonjun intensely, and pulled him closer.

"Fuck, kiss me more Yeonjun"

End of one kiss

(Total: 876 words)
___________________________________

Awwww I'm backkk💖💖did yall miss me🥺 please stay safe and healthy ily all❤️💜