∭as a leader∭ 18+✑ ~OT

Top: rest of txt
Bottom: Soobin

The members are all out for schedule, records, or audio activities. There's only Soobin left in the empty door scrolling through his phone answering moas' weverse on the coach.

He's busy with chatting with his beloved moas when some massages popped up.

Soobin sigh and grabbed his "gears", walked into the five's sharing room

A camera, a stand, a bunch of "toys", as Soobin place all of it on the bed and set the camera to the right angle that can film him clearly.

Soobin changed into a single oversize shirt. Only a shirt which can nearly cover his ass and exposing thighs and dick.

After all those preparations, Soobin started the filming and climbed on bed, of course didn't forgot to also bring the lube with him.

He sat on the bed with all the "toys" around him.

Soobin hesitate a bit. Although he had film porn from the members before, but he never film it himself. He only film those he was going dominate by the members but not playing his own.

He spreaded his legs wide infront of the camera. It's strange that's he can't feel the warm touch from the member, and he's doing all on his own.

He pour some lube on his long fingers and started to push the tip of his lubed fingers into his bottom. Bit by bit he pushed in, feeling the friction and the rising pleas inside him. He thrust his digits into himself in a faster speed as soft little moans started to slip out his sinful lips.

Soobin looked at the camera with half-layed eyes, mouth slightly parted calling the members' name.

"Hnngh feels good" Soobin bite his lips and pulled his fingers away for the vibrator.

Pressing it half way as Soobin start to thrust the vibrated into his clenching hole, grinning on the sheets as he turned into moan mess. He can feel the vibrated filled him deep, his thighs shaking due to the already strong vibrate inside him.

He moves the vibrator once he get use of the size. It didn't took long because the size of the vibrator is way smaller than his members' dick.

Yes to be honest he missed his members' huge cocks, it feels way more better.

Soobin started to bounce on the other larger size dildo as he started felt unpleased."fuck, want your cock" He cursed under his breath, moaning here and there, mind mess just want to be filled by the members.

The more he fuck himself, the more he wanted to be fucked by his boyfriends.

It's not enough for a cock slut as Soobin is. He's such a whore that not getting satisfied by one dildo up in ass but two. He shoved another dildo into his ass in one go.

Two huge dildos into him in one thrust he moan in pleas. That feels so right. Soobin can't stop those unholy noise he's making and seems to forgot he's still filming, too drown into the pleasure and high he's experiencing.

When he cum the third time, he finally remembered of the video. He crawled towards the camera and stopped the filming.

And boy he don't know how seductive and sexy he is that he just sent the video out in the group chat of the five, with a caption "come back and fuck me, work hard for reward guys~"

Hope he could see how shock and how blush the other four was when they saw the video. How surely turned on and needy as fuck are they.

That day they finished work earlier than usual for a whole two hour, rushing back to the dorm.

And of course is to get to fuck their lil leader.

End aww
(Total: 664 words)
____________________________________
I'm back for a short little one shot 🥺
I'm sorry for the late update these date but I need to prepare my exam so(⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)
Hope yall like it~~~