∭cat hybrid∭ 18+✑ ~Yeonbin

Top: Yeonjun
Bottom: Soobin

"Where is the tissue paper?"

Yeonjun searched around his room but couldn't find any.

He get up hesitantly to the toilet to get some. But Yeonjun would soon regret his decision.

Yeonjun is in his house with his lovely little cat hybrid Soobinnie, and is having his summer holidays. This day, he decide to release his stress.

"Mmmh" he stroked his length while watching porn in his own room, of course the door is locked, he don't want his innocent cat hybrid accidentally walk in and saw him masturbating.

And when he was done, he reached for the tissue paper but it's nowhere to be found.

"Where is the tissue paper?"

Yeonjun searched around his room but couldn't find any.

He get up hesitantly to the toilet to get some. But Yeonjun would soon regret his decision.

When he finally get back to his room, he saw his cat hybrid leaning on the table licking the white liquid on it.

Soobinnie sticked his little tongue out licking the cum on the table with those innocent eyes and pouty lips "master 'm hungry~" the cat hybrid mewled cutely with cum dripping on his lips. He thought that the cum on the table is fucking milk!

"Soobinnie!! Don't lick that!" Yeonjun panicked and grabbed Soobin by his waist, pulling the cat away from the table. Soobin giggles and stick his tongue out again, and Yeonjun was driving insane seeing the cat's tongue covered with white. "'m hungry wann moreeee" He yelled innocently, eyes tracing down to see Yeonjun's unzipped pants and his member now showing dripping with that 'white liquid'.

Soobinnie happily yelped and got on his knees, pretty lips against Yeonjun's throbbing member. Yeonjun groan, wanting to push him away but instead he just sat on the edge of the bed and watched the cat sucked on his dick.

Soobin parted his lips, taking the dick in his mouth and deliciously sucked on it, he can taste the bitter precum as his tongue pressed on the head. Yeonjun groan deeply in satisfaction.

Soobin started to bob his head on Yeonjun's dick, deepthroating himself while tasting the dick in his mouth. Hearing Soobin's choked moans makes Yeonjun so needy and hard, lust is the only thing remaining in his body. He grabbed a handful of Soobin's soft hair, pushing the boy going deeper on his dick. Soobin gasped with pain, he couldn't breathe with such huge dick in his mouth. Yeonjun kept fucking the hybrid's mouth until he release strokes of cum into Soobin's mouth.

Soobin gulped down happily And finally get enough of the 'milk'. He get up but found that his limps got jelly and fell on top of Yeonjun. Yeonjun smiled and caged him into his arms. "Our Soobinnie done great~ take a rest and hyung will get you ice cream~" leaving Soobin on the bed, Yeonjun get out of the room.

Can't wait until he's 18 and I can get to fuck him~

What a evil mind Choi Yeonjun.

_______________________________
Came back with a short Yeonbin one shot💕💖hope you guys love it and I missed yall so much💜✨ I'm sorry that I wasn't able to update frequently because of my school work but(( I promise I'll update as much as I can if I get the time💖💘