Stiles Stilinski - Werewolf

Slight trigger warning: Attempt at assault.

Scott, Stiles and you had been friends since you were little. You couldn't imagine having better friends than the two of them, they were your boys. It would sometimes get a bit annoying, two guy best friends, they were excellent cockblockers and loved chasing guys away from you. Not that you would be mad at them for long, you just couldn't properly function without them, especially Stiles.

Although you loved and adored Scott, you had a special soft spot for Stiles. You had such a tight connection, sometimes it was a bit suffocating. You didn't mind of course, you were in love with him.

You remembered the time when the sheriff had taken Stiles away for a weekend, some father-son bonding time. You had been really sad and disappointed when he had told you, and he had seemed too. Sleepovers weren't rare, and with your nightmares and Stiles' insomnia, you slept better with him there.

So the second night, a day before he would be back, you were trying to sleep, just to wake up to Stiles climbing through your window, getting in bed with you, and hugging you tight. He didn't let go for the rest of the night and he seemed even more protective of you since then.

You were getting ready for a party at some guy's house. Dressed in a black mini dress and with glittery eyes, you walked into the packed house. Stiles and Scott hadn't been too happy when you told them you were going, but knew they couldn't hold you back.

You had been dancing with some girls for some time and were thirsty. You decided to get something to drink, so you walked into the kitchen, where all the goods were stored. Unlike the living room, the kitchen was empty, the music less loud. Party's weren't normally your thing so you liked it there better.

You got something to drink and turned around to get back to the party, when you felt a hand on your waist, making you feel a bit uncomfortable.

You fully turned around, facing the guy holding you. He wasn't bad looking, but you got bad vibes. "Can you let go please?" The guy just smirked, taking a step forward, making you slightly panic.

"Let go." Your voice had a little squeal at the ending, sounding higher pitched than normal. "I said-

"She said let go." You looked at the door, seeing Stiles standing there fists balled, fuming, with Scott slightly behind him. You were very thankful for them and could cry out of happiness.

The guy slowly let go, grinning up at the guys. "And what are you two going to do about it?" He grabbed your waist, making you squeeze your eyes shut, just wanting for it to be over. Stiles saw red, seeing you all uncomfortable like that made a switch go off in his head. He growled, making you look at him with wide eyes. He had never done that before.

"I suggest you let go now before I do something we both would regret." The threat hung heavy in the air, you could feel it. But maybe the guy couldn't, or he was just really stupid, because Stiles looked scary. "How about, no." Stiles growled again, louder this time, but it didn't end with that. Before you knew what was happening, Stiles body began shifting, making you gasp out loud.

The guy let go of you, still smirking. When the shifting was finally over, in Stiles' place was standing a full dark brown wolf, snarling at the guy, who's smirk hadn't left his face, making you think he really was stupid.

But before you could point that out, the other guy began shifting too. You were frozen in shock, seeing two wolves, werewolves, in front of you. You looked at Scott who was looking at you, a pained expression on his face. He mouthed a 'sorry' before looking at the wolves again, who were now circling each other.