Dylan O'Brien - Drunk

It was 2AM when you got a phone call. You were still slightly sleepy, so you didn't check who was calling you before picking up.

"Hello?" You could hear loud music and people singing in the background. "Hello?" You asked again. This time, someone did answer. " Y/N?" You sat up, recognizing the voice immeadiately, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes, hesitating before answering. "Yes?"

You heard a person yelling something in the background. "Uhm, this is Tyler, Posey, I am at the club with Dylan and he is drunk out of his mind. He won't come with me and the only one he is asking for is, you." You inhaled sharply and closed your eyes for a second.

You and Dylan had broken up about a week ago, because he was to busy with his work and you couldn't handle it anymore. You were really sad because you really loved him. But now he was asking for you?

"Y/N? Can you come? Please." The desperation in Tyler's voice made you cave. "Alright, send me the address and I'll be there." You heard Tyler's relieved sigh and got out of bed, throwing on a hoodie over your crop top and sweats. "Thank you so much Y/N." You said a quick 'your welcome', and hung up, getting your car keys.

You received Dylan's location and drove to the club. You didn't know what to expect or what was going to happen. You were slightly nervous, it was the first time after the breakup that you would see each other.

When you arrived, you immediately walked into the full club, looking for Dylan. You found him, sprawled out on the coach, Tyler sitting next to him. "Hi." Both the boys looked up, Tyler having a relieved expression on his face and Dylan an elated one. He gasped and beamed up at you. "Y/N! You came!" You tightly smiled at him, not knowing what to say to your drunk ex who you still really loved.

Dylan stood up from the couch, too quickly, losing his balance. You instantly stepped forward to catch him, holding him up while Tyler smiled at you apologetic. "I can take it from here, thanks for staying with him Tyler." He nodded and you gently led Dylan to the exit of the club.

He looked up at you with such childish joy and hope, it made your heart clench. "Let's get you in the car."

"I always did love your car." Dylan climbed in the car, fairly easily and you too took a seat, checking if Dylan put on his seatbelt, which he did, before pulling out of the parking spot and driving off. You drove straight to Dylan's house, hoping he had his keys, while you kept a close eye on him.

"You know, I really missed you." You swallowed thickly and tried to ignore Dylan's words. He wasn't thinking straight and he just couldn't say these type of things.

You were happy when you saw Dylan's house and stopped the car in front of it, helping Dylan out of the car, to the front door. "Dylan? Do you have your keys on you?" Dylan smiled a small smile and looked at the sky. "I love it when you say my name, it makes me like it more." You just sighed and shook your head. The faster you could get him into bed, the better.

"Dylan, your keys please?" He nodded and patted his pockets before pulling out a few keys. You instantly recognized the key for his house and quickly went in, taking Dylan with you.

"Wow, this looks a lot like my house!" You let a little smile slip. "That's because it is your house." Dylan grinned but it disappeared after a few seconds. "I don't like the house as much as when you lived here too." You tried ignoring his words, again, but it seemed like they were on replay in your mind.

I don't like the house as much as when you lived here too.

"Let's get you to bed." Dylan whined for a second, but when you threatened to leave he quickly shut up. You knew you would never leave him like this, but he didn't know that.