[9] Welcome to cooking :D

A/N: cooking is a hobby of mine expect I barely do it cause i'm lazy af. aughhh

[ep: If you can't take the heat]

When you woke up, you saw the guys all arguing with Harold about something. It was not the first thing you would like to be woken up to. After rolling outta bed you walked over to the guys.

"What's going on?" You rubbed your eyes as your vision adjusted.

"Harold keeps leaving his dirty underwear on the floor."  DJ looked at you and then back at Harold.

"Whatever, I'm going for a shower." Harold grabbed his towel covering himself.

"Ay don't forget to clean the skid-maker." Duncan shouted at Harold as he left to the shower, after Harold was gone Duncan spoke again. "I think Harold needs to be taught a lesson boys, who's with me?" 

Duncan, Geoff, and DJ all high fived as the the three of them simultaneously shouted "Yeah!" You just stood there watching them in confusion.

"So." The guys turned to you as Duncan spoke. "You in or what?" He held out his hand as if waiting for a hand shake.

"What exactly am I in for?" You questioned and looked at Duncan's hand and then the guys who were just smiling at you.

"You'll just have to find out, So?" Duncan held out his hand even more and had a smirk on his face as he looked at you.

"Fine." You grabbed his hand and shook it, No clue what you were getting yourself into.

***

"Today's challenge will be testing you minds, your teamwork, and your skills in the kitchen." Chris explained the challenge to the teams, everyone was standing in a straight line. "You will be coking a three course meal and serving it to me, for tasting." Chris kept explaining the challenge and a truck of food pulled up.

The teams also had to appoint a head chef and your team appointed Geoff. Your team grabbed ingredients and headed to the kitchen, setting the ingredients down when you arrived.

"Okay, we got like three courses and seven people. So one group of three, everybody partner up!" Geoff threw a can around in his hands before throwing it to DJ.

DJ and Bridge were on pasta, and Harold and Sadie did the antipasto, Duncan, you, and Courtney were the team of three, on dessert. Courtney protested to being with Duncan at first but gave in eventually. Everyone went into their places and started to work on their food.

"Right! Who wants to do what?" You enjoyed baking so this was a challenge you might actually be able to enjoy, you put an apron on and were determined to do good at this challenge.

"Wow, you're really into this." Duncan looked at you with his arms crossed and a raised brow.

"If only you could be like that." Courtney had already grabbed a bowl and a spoon, she talked to Duncan who was now looking her way.

"Yeah yeah, you really need to chill sometimes princess." Duncan put a hand on the kitchen island in front of you guys and stared at Courtney.

"Didn't I say not to call me that?" Courtney turned back toward the kitchen island and grabbed some ingredients, putting them into the bowl she was holding.

"Did you?" Duncan smirked at her and put his other hand on his hip as he looked at Court, you just sighed and rubbed your temple.

"Duncan how about you knead the dough." You walked over and grabbed the rolling pin, handing it to Duncan with more force than you intended making Duncan almost stumble. You were feeling a bit frustrated though you paid no mind to it.