[1] welcome to camp♡

5/?/22

Ep: The not so great outdoors Pt:1&2

You sat in front of your bed preparing to record your audition video tape, you weren't to sure about this but it wouldn't hurt to try after all. While scowling the internet you happened upon an ad that caught your eye. Passing up an opportunity for what seemed like a vacation at a fancy hotel, would've been absurd! it looked vacation worthy.

You began to record your audition tape:
"Hello." you waved at the camera. "My name is Y/N L/N, I'm 16. Uhm talents let's see..well let's see.." You began to state your talents or anything that seemed exiting about you. You nod your head smiling. "I just wanna relax and try my best!"  You nervously laugh, wave, and turn off the camera.

You definently didn't belive in your ability to actually get selected, you may have thrown in one of those "talents" just to see if you could get brownie points for it. To be honest you weren't sure of the credentials for going so you just said standard stuff about yourself. You should have read the poster more instead of skimming it over like you did. You sighed and got up from your bed, you got some clothes out your drawers and headed to the shower.

Settling into bed you were anxious about the turnout of the audition, turning off the lamp on your bedside table you pulled up your blanket and went to sleep.

°°° week(s) later °°°

Having received the email of approval for your much deserved vacation you decided to do some shopping for the occasion. You may be a boy but a flamboyant one at that and you needed to make an impression. Just because you wouldn't be interacting with everyone didn't mean they shouldn't see how hot you are! You chose out a silk black swim top and some nice blue shorts, thanks to your flat chest and the black top most likely no one will be able to tell had boobs. Not that you think it's a bad thing if they do but not something you wanna specifically tell everyone either. You put the swimsuit into you bag and went on too look for more things you found nice. 

After choosing some more outfits you went home to pack your stuff up. You got home and pulled out your suit case from the closet, You opened it up and just put in your essential items! Clothes, brushes,makeup if you need it, candles, hygiene products, jewelry, and more clothes. Closing your eyes you took a breath and closed the suitcase, ready for action. You headed to where the boat should be to take you to the fancy resort, after getting on It you set your suitcase down and waited to arrive

~Arival~

The boat landed at the dock, you had already seen the island a bit from far away and it didn't seem very vacation worthy. On the dock You saw some other teens there, felt like they were staring into your soul but maybe you were just paranoid. You stepped on the dock and walked over to the man standing by the camp sign. He introduced you to everyone else and declared his name to be chris McLean.

"Uhm where is the resort?" You asked crossing your arms.

"Heh, I wonder." He said with a small chuckle.

"Uh okay." You walked by him to the other teens and examined them for a moment while just standing there like the rest of them were doing.

No one really caught your eye but some of them looked friendly and some of them.. not so much. You found the blondie and goth looking girls pretty. You anxiously waited on the dock as more people arrived, to your dismay. The girl in the red top was waving at you even though she was like 2 two feet away but you waved back too her anyway, she seemed nice. As you looked back a new person arrived and stepped onto the dock. He had a black short sleeve shirt covering a long sleeved one of the yellow-green variety and blue pants, along with many piercings and a green mohawk. You checked him out then just stared at him for a moment. You were only snapped out of your trance when he walked by you and as he did, he looked at you smirking for a moment. As you realized you had been staring you blushed of embarrassment but brushed it off a second later. realizing you didn't hear that guys name you just decided to nickname him highlighter for now since his hair was very green, when you looked back at him he was threating some guy, you just rolled your eyes and looked back at the next person arriving.