[7] Welcome to bony island ☠

A/N: happy pride month btw! The info about Duncan in this chapter when you talk to him is all headcanons since we don't really know like all the interests and such of the character. Thanks for all the support<3

Ep: up the creek

(Last episode refresher.)

Everyone was now sitting on the benches, duncan was looking at courtney who was across the table from him with a smirk on his face. You were even more annoyed at this, first he wanted you and now he's using Courtney as a backup plan?? Your anger got the best of you and you dumped your bowl of slop on Duncan's head before leaving. Duncan managed to say "what gives." before you were out the dining hall. you sat on a stump outside and waited for the next challenge to begin.

..

"Hey, what's your deal?" Duncan's voice echoed from behind you. You ignored him as he sat beside you, In turn he looked at you for a moment.

"Someone's pissy today." Duncan awaited a response."I'm talking to you." Duncan stood up and walked in front of you

"hmph" you kept looking away from him.

"Y'know I should be the one acting like that. Seeing as you're the one who toyed with me." Duncan crossed his arms and spoke with annoyance.

"I said I was sorry about that." you turned toward him, not looking up at him as you did so.

"Yeah well I don't think I forgive you just yet, you can't even look at me." Duncan began to walk off before you grabbed his arm.

"Hey, I am sorry. I just want to be friends again" you stood up and managed to look at him, his face was filled with more angry than you expected. It even scared you a little bit causing you to look down immediately after.

"Whatever." Duncan pulled his arm from your hand, you just stared at the ground as his legs disappeared from you view.

--- Later

You guys were now by the lake listening to chris explain the challenge; Paddle to bony island, walk with kanoes to the other side of the island. Build a rescue fire and paddle home, first team to return kanoes to the beach got invisibility. Also a strict rule, Don't take anything from the island since it was cursed.

You walked down the steps and looked for a partner, everyone seem to have in mind who they wanted to be with. Duncan gave you a snarky look before going off with one of the girls  and harold, you rolled your eyes. D.j saw you alone and invited you to come with him and geoff, so you did. Dj was fretting the water and clearly scared, Geoff dragged the kanoe into the water and you helped him by pushing it in.

"We're gonna be fine." Geoff paddled down the river while talking to Dj.

"Don't worry D.j, We'll be okay." You put your hand on his arm and tried to comfort him.

"So dude, how you likin the camp?" Geoff kept paddling but also looking back at you.

"Um, it's worse than any other summer camp i've been at." you looked out at the water and the other teams. "oh and eyes on the road- er- river." you were a bit scared geoff was gonna crash into a rock or possibly another team.

You looked over at duncan who was just sitting and carving something into his kanoe with his pocket knife. He looked up and saw you staring at him, you waved but he just rolled his eyes and went back to carving something.

After a little drifting Geoff began to talk about the gift he made for bridge. His gift was some kinda thing made for loose change, D.j told him how it was bad.

"Geoff, no. Just no." you spoke with disappointment in your voice, who even makes a loose change thing for someone you thought to yourself.

"Well, I tried." Geoff sighed and kept paddling, you paddled as well till you guys ended up at the island. D.j and Geoff got up, D.j held out his hand for you, You grabbed his hand and stepped out the kanoe.