[5] Welcome to camping🐻

Ep:the sucky outdoors

You groaned as you woke up, dreading another day of challenges.

"I know my lap is a nice place to lay but we have to go get ready for today's challenge." Someone spoke to you as you woke up.

You opened your eyes and Duncan was there, you were currently still laying on his lap but you quickly lifted yourself up off him.

"I sacrificed my back for your comfort I at least expect a thank you." He seemed a bit annoyed at how fast you got up and then he got up to leave.

"You look fine to me." You followed behind him.

You guys arrived at the elimination area which doubled as a meeting area, everyone else had already gathered there. Chris then explained the challenge which basically was that each team had to use a map to find your groups camping area. It was a basic survival challenge. Just spending one night in the forest was not that big of a deal, you had gone camping before although that was a while ago. Chris threw the map and compass he provided to the teams, Courtney held her hands out to catch ours but duncan got it instead. First team back would win invincibility.

Courtney was leading the team through the woods, fortunately it was still daylight for now. Eventually you got to camp and some of the others had set your tent up. As of now you were standing by Courtney who was beside Duncan.

"What's for dinner woman? I'm starving." Duncan said to courtney, just when he was getting better he starts to get worse as well.

"I hope you don't expect me to dignify that with a response." Courtney replied with an annoyed look on her face.

Just then D.j had come back with a bunny in hand saying he'd found it. Duncan said how he had never eaten rabbit before, the bunny was D.j's new pet instead of food. You didnt mind though since the bunny was very cute.

"Why would you even eat a bunny?" You asked and went to pet the bunny.

"Well do you see any other animals to eat around here?" Duncan replied and gestured to the camp and woods.

"Well no but leave the bunny alone." You patted the bunny on the head and then went back to your tent.

A little time had passed and everyone gathered around the fire, Bridgette was a little bit scared of being in the dark woods.

"This reminds me of this really scary story I heard once." Duncan spoke with a smile on his face and Geoff told him to tell it.

You sat as he told the "scary" story about some killer hook guy. He ended the story saying that the killer could be anywhere and then pulled out a hook that was on his hand, scaring courtney a lot and making him laugh.

"Duncan that was so not funny!" Courtney angrily approached him.

"Oh yes it was, I just wish it was all on camera. Oh wait, it is." Duncan said as he smiled.

"You are so vile, do your parents even like you." Courtney angrily replied.

"I don't know jumpy mcchicken I haven't asked the lately." He replied.

An animal made a noise nearby scaring courtney and making her cuddle up to duncan as he smirked. You rolled your eyes at this and went into your tent. Soon after courtney came in and sat beside you.

"It's getting pretty late." You huddled you knees close to your chest.

"Yeah, tired?" Courtney replied looking at you.

"Always am." You laid back feeling the tent's tarpy material underneath you.

Courtney laid back as well, she was still next you.