[6] Welcome to your worst nightmare😈

Ep: Phobia factor

A/N: my fav s1 episode, your fear is not specific to anyone I know so I just put whatever I thought of at the time of writing. (Which was thunder, it was storming) it's still the night of the previous episode.Arguably one of the longest chapters I have/will write. Loove it.

Bridgette dragged sadie who was sobbing back to your group. As you sat there the other team came up to you guys, courtney was suspicious of this but they just offered some dessert. Courtney seemed to be scared of it, it was just was green jelly. D.j then freaked out when he thought there was a snake but it was just a gummy worm. As everyone sat there they started sharing thier worst fears, it got to duncan and apparently he was scared of some kind of music store standee. Which was a bit of a surprise to you, everyone teased about his fear for a moment. Courtney denied having fear and then it got too your turn.

"Y/n, your turn what are your fears?" Trent asked.

"My fear? Well I would have to say that I'm pretty scared of thunder" You had to think for a moment but that's what you thought of.

"Thunder? Really?" Duncan clearly thought you were a coward for that but he was scared of a standee so his comment barely affected you.

Your team headed back to their cabins, Courtney caught up to you as you walked and held your hand.

"Courtney?" You continued walking to your cabin.

"Hey y/n, I can hold your hand right?" Courtney asked as she was already holding your hand.

"Sure I guess." You got all the way to your cabin after a short while.

"So I better get inside, I'll see you in the morning." You let go of Courtney's hand and looked at her.

"Surely we could talk for a moment?" Courtney looked at your with pleading eyes.

"Well I suppose, come on in." You sighed and dragged courtney inside too your cabin bed.

Harold, Dj, and Duncan were already inside the cabin, Duncan was the only one awake and was sitting on his bed. You and courtney sat down on your bed.

"Oh? hey lovebirds." Duncan looked over at you guys.

Courtney glared at him and rolled her eyes.

"What do you want Duncan? Jealous?" Courtney replied to duncan with obvious annoyance in her voice.

"What is there to be jealous of? A stuck up CIT and a sissy coward?" The longer duncan spoke the more angry courtney seemed to be getting.

"And what are you? Just some no good lowly criminal!" Courtney stood up in anger.

"I've been called worse." Duncan looked up at courtney as he sat on his bed.

You grabbed Courtney's hand and pulled her back to the bed. You looked over at duncan who was glaring in courtney and yours direction.

"Duncan can you just chill out for a minute." You looked over at courtney who was still clearly annoyed at duncan.

"I am chill sweetheart." Duncan replied and looked you.

"Yeah, sure." You rolled your eyes at him.

Duncan walked over to you and courtney, sitting beside you. He placed his hand on your thigh. Courtney looked over at him glaring as she did so.

"Why are you here duncan?" Courtney crossed her arms.

"This is my cabin genius." duncan didn't look at courtney just you.