[2] Welcome to exhaustion</3

Ep: The big sleep

While dreaming about whatever you dream about you started being shaken. Groaning you grabbed the arm of whoever was shaking you.

"What?" You opened your eyes annoyed, to see that annoying guy, Duncan shaking you.

"No need to be so grumpy sweetheart." He grabbed your hand and pulled you out of your bed, making you fall on the floor.

"Ow! What gives?" You quickly got up off the floor. "Why did you even wake me up?" You sat back down on your bed, stretching.

"Everyone else had already left, So I'm just doing some charity work." He snickered

"Yeah whatever." You crossed your arms, rolling your eyes.

"Suprised chris didn't wake you up with his stupid megaphone." Duncan rolled his eyes as well and continued speaking. "Put your clothes on and get movin." He then started walking away as you got dressed.

---
Everyone was gathered outside their respective cabins on their teams side. Owen grumbled about breakfast, Chris said we'd get it after the challenge.

"Everyone must do a 20 kilometer run around the lake." Chris stated then pointed towards it.

Understandably everyone groaned and whined. You were not planning on giving it your all, at least not at first. As everyone started to run you jogged along before starting to walk after a short while. Duncan shouted back at you from where he was.

"Is that all you got doll?" He turned to look at you before looking ahead once more.

"Shut up highlighter!" You shouted back and kept on walking.

He groaned and looked back at you again, then he tripped over a rock and you bursted out laughing.

"Are you okay...Doll?" You laughed a little and started to jog to get some distance from him.

"Just wait till I get over there." Duncan shouted at you, you barely heard him because of the distance you had jogged away.

He was seriously getting on your nerves at this point, you really wanted him to just shut up.

Eventually you got to the dining area and instead of a disgusting breakfast, Surprisingly there was a gorgeous display of yummy food for once. You all gladly ate breakfast, everyone thought the challenge was to eat the fastest or something with food but no. The challenge was then explained; see whichever member of the two respective teams could stay awake the longest. Both teams headed outside to the elimination area and sat down to start the challenge.

12 hours past and eveyone was still currently awake but just then owen passed out. He wasn't on your team so it didn't matter to you. You were very bored and tired, you tried your best not to fall asleep though. Looking around, you spotted duncan and went to sit beside him. Sure you didn't like him very much but he was unfortunately the only one you pretty much interacted with besides his annoying personality might keep you awake.

"What do we have here?" Duncan looked over at you with a smug smile.

"Just shut up and let me sit here in peace." You rolled your eyes at him.

"Whatever you say sweetheart." You could tell in his voice and the look on his face that he was pretty tired as well.

"Tired already hm?" You said and started fiddling with your fingers.

"Not at all babe." He said sarcastically.

It was now 24 hours past and Bridgette, Izzy,Noah and probably some others had fallen asleep and because it had just hit the 24 hours mark Chris decided to "take it up a notch." he began reading fairytales. You were ready to pass out but tried your best not too. You almost closed your eyes when Chef started doing ballet or whatever he was attempting. What a sight for sore eyes, he wasn't too shabby either. You went back to trying not to sleep, as you laid there you realized that you were laying on something soft. Looking up you realized you were laying on duncan, his hands were on your hip and he was smirking at you.

"Wow even when your a tired mess you can still be a complete idiot." You spoke with a hint of annoyance. Even with him being an irritating ass you still layed there, he was comfortable after all and he also wouldn't let you fall asleep for some reason which was good in the long run.

You were now somehow 53 hours in, you watched as Duncan placed Harold's hand in warm water making him pee his pants. Duncan boasted about how it worked while harold covered up in embarrassment.

"Real mature dude." You scoffed and went back to sitting on the ground. Duncan just rolled his eyes at you and shrugged.

You were so tired and probably about to fall asleep when chris started talking about stupid stuff you knew you weren't gonna rember. There were only six contestants left awake including you, just then chris started reading a history book. Yeah you were just going to head out before he could get very far, you gladly closed your eyes at this point and just fell asleep. Not knowing who would win or lose this challenge.

When you woke up you were still at the same place you fell asleep, the elimination area. As you headed back to the cabins you saw that Eva was raging about her missing mp3 and soon after learned that your team lost. You stood with most of your group as they all got annoyed at Eva for being so angry and extreme about her missing item. She had trashed one of the cabins looking for her mp3 player. You were too tired to care.

Soon after it got too elimination time, Chris went through the basics and such about the marshmallows. It got down to the last two contestants, they anxiously waited to see who would be going home. Unsurprisingly Eva was the one going home, no one really likes a hothead, That extreme anyway.

[ "Eva was alright I didn't know her that well, she seemed pretty strong but oh well. She should've handled the situation better I guess." ]

You headed back to your cabin feeling pretty exhausted, once you got there you stumbled into your bed.

"Hey why don't you come snuggle up to me like during the challenge." Duncan looked at you, smirking.

"In your dreams maybe." You grumbled and got under the covers.

"Whatever you say babe." Duncan layed back on his pillow and closed his eyes

You mumbled to yourself about how annoying he was for a moment and then headed to sleep.

A/N(authors note)
So I'm having to rewatch the episodes again because I'm on S7 currently so I had to go back to s1 for this. if ur reading this i ask you too bear with me