Chapter 1

I smiled at her and shake her hands gently. She looks so lovely and angelic.. She's the same age as my dad.

“You are so lovely, hija.” she smiled. I can't help myself but smile.

“You're so fine,” I said and laughed awkwardly. I can't help but sound like a fangirl.

Well, she's a great fashion designer and international owner of a wonderful industry! I would love to shower her with praises but it'll be exaggerated..

“You are so sexy,” she pointed out and stared at my portfolio.  It's a whole-body picture.

“My Mom is a bit obsessed with making me fit and sexy.” I chuckled. She glanced at me.

“Do you like it?” she asked. Tumango ako at ngumiti.

“Yes, it's great that she's supporting me with my career.” sabi ko at nakita ko ang kanyang pagngisi at pagtango.

She took some papers and read them. “That's great, I can see your potential to be one of my models.. Sign here..” she smiled and handed me the papers.

I read every single word there. It was all great and I am very thrilled! I signed it.

“I am very pleased to work with you, Sabrinea.” Mrs. De Dios smiled and kissed my cheek.

“Thank you for this opportunity,” sabi ko at yumakap sa kanya. She smiled sweetly.

“I would love to watch you walking to my runways, see you tomorrow.” she waved her hands.

Walking into runways with different outfits became my new life. Despite my past, I made it to many fashions runways. Mommy pushed me so hard to lose weight and to be fit.

I suffered from losing weight. There's some time that I need to stop eating the food I love to eat. It was a big sacrifice for me. Instead of burgers, I need to eat vegetable salad. Mommy forced me to stop eating and sometimes, she'll never give me food, just water. It was for me. She did it for me and I thank her for everything. I'll never be Brine Johnson if she didn't push me hard.

I walked through the hallways and I saw some models talking to each other. They are a small circle and having so much fun talking to each other.

I had a friend, best friend. But she was no good according to my Mommy. I just left her.. I still feel horrible for it. She protected me so much and we just went strangers to each other. I wonder where she is..

I have no friends before, I have so many bullies. Those horrible humans who loved to make fun of me and my body. Body shaming me for being fat and alone. But when I met Iris way back in high school, she always stood up for me. She's the center of attention, she's petite and very pretty.

She doesn't care if I am fat and she's sexy. She told me to love myself for who I am and accept all of my flaws. I tried before but I still can't.. I wanted to be like her, the center of attraction. The sexy and pretty one..

“If she's your real friend, she won't tolerate your body, Sabrinea.” Mommy said while we're eating. I glanced at my plate, full of tasteless vegetables.

“I think my body's okay..” mahinang sabi ko at kinain ang pagkain ko.

“Look at yourself! Do you think that's okay? That's not a true meaning of a woman, Sabrinea! Look at your friend, that's the true meaning of a woman! Sexy and intelligent!” she said and looked at me very disappointed.