Distress

Wind's POV

We first decided to dock at Outset Island.

It wasn't as close I knew the others wanted it to be, but I just want to see my friends and family again.

The entire island swarmed me as soon as I stepped off.

Aryll pushed her way through the crowd and imprisoned me in her little-sister-death-grip. I blinked away tears as Grammy also arrived.

The others stood to the side while I greeted them.

I had never been so happy to see anyone in my life. I missed them so, so, sooo much.

After a few minutes, Time made himself known, and I remembered the current issue.

I quickly introduced my brothers (and sorta father) to the island, then we went straight to work.

We informed the island of our missing brothers, and they decided to join us in search.

Quill and Medli (who looks more grown-up then last time I saw her) searched from the sky. They apparently came to check if I had returned.

But by the time the sun sank below the horizon, the three heroes weren't found.

After a good homemade meal, that rivaled Wild's, we passed out in the guest bedroom.

They had expected me to sleep in my room, but I don't think I can.

I can't sleep without feeling someone in close proximity, Wars' snores, or the random things Four says in their sleep.

I cuddled close to Warriors, Sky's sailcloth was slung over me since the Skyloftian was on my other side.

I looked up at the celling. I felt a little claustrophobic.

I was used to the wide-open sea, or being in the middle of no where with no one but my fellow heroes.

I sighed, and fell to a sleep plagued with dreams of worry for Legend, Wild, and Twilight.

———

Twi's POV

After some debating, we decided to attend the feast.

We don't know how long we're gonna be here, or if searching for the others was a good idea.

All we knew was that we were hungry.

So here we are, eating with the Ordonians under the darkening sky.

It was twilight, and I couldn't help but feel heartbroken every time I remember that minor fact. Her name and face would always find their way to the front of my mind, right around this time.

I busied myself with the excellent food in front of me, and keeping my new Cub from having a panic attack. He really doesn't like strangers.

The feast ran longer than expected, and we wrapped it up when poor Talo made his salad into a pillow.

We left the main part of the village (to Wild's relief) and came up to my house.

Wild disregarded the ladder altogether, and just jump/climbed the tree stump.

Legend and Wild looked in awe at my house. Though Legend did laugh when he saw my pictures of my favorite goats.

Legend passed out cold on the couch, and I lay in my bed, Wild curling into my side.

I don't even know he was doing it, but Wild had grabbed my clothes in a death grip, muttering things to himself.

"He's not going to leave... he's not going to leave... he's not—"

and so on and so forth.

I didn't try to ask him what he meant, and I didn't try to tell him I won't leave him. Though him questioning that made me concerned about his past.

I looked out the window and I could almost imagine Midna's face looking in there back at me.

"You dork." I imagined she would say about me getting attached to a feral kid I just met.

I smiled gently and kept thinking of her, not noticing when I fell asleep.