Another Link

Twilight's POV

I looked over at Impa, who had spoken.

She smiled gently and with a little amusement at all of our confused faces. Especially Link and Zelda.

Time recovered first.

"Oh! Umm..." He turned to Link. "It's a long story which we'll explain later but... you'll need to accompany us."

Link stared at us in confusion.

Zelda placed her hand on his shoulder and looked out at us.

"Why?"

We shifted under her searching gaze.

"We were assigned a quest from Hylia." Time spoke up. "We're all heroes from different points in Hyrule's history."

Zelda lit up with excitement. "Really? Can you tell me about the Shadow Invasion, or about Skyloft?" Link smiled from behind her.

I raised my hand. "I can tell you about the Shadow invasion. Sky can tell you about Skyloft."

Zelda looked like her birthday had come early. But before she could speak Impa continued.

"Link will need to join you then." Impa said.

Link pulled his hood up and backed himself into a corner as all eyes turned to him.

Zelda grabbed his hand and whispered something to him. Slowly, Link stepped out of the corner. But he still avoided everyone's eyes.

"He'll come." Zelda said. Still looking at Link. Link nodded.

Time stepped up. "Alright then. We need to go as soon as possible."

Link nodded again and stepped up to our group. Though he stayed out of reach of any of us.

He waved goodbye to his friends and followed us out the door.

He mounted Adira and led us out of the valley. He was silent the whole way.

'Where do you want to go?' He asked us.

Time told him our mission.

'I noticed that too.' He said. 'There's a large monster camp a few miles west.'

Time nodded. "Lead the way."

Sorry about the short chapter. But I feel that this is a good place to stop.

Plus I had a small case of writer's block and a loss of inspiration. But I overcame it. 

Merry Christmas!!!