~*Chapter 28*~

*4 days later*

*Karen Payne's POV (SURPRISE)*
"GEOFF WE HAVE MAJOR PROBLEM!!" I holler "What's wrong honey ?" He ask coming down the stairs, with a worried look. "Liam stabbed us in the back and Louis did the same to his parents,"I say panicked.

"Ok, Karen calm down and tell me what's going on,"He says making me take a deep breath. "Ok we were forced out of the company right?" I ask making him nod "Well guess what? Our son has the company but he split it with those bums he was hanging out with. The company is now split six ways,"I tell him.

"WHAT THE FOOK!?" He yells reading over the piece of mail that gave me the awful news. "First we loose the company then to find out we lost it to people like that. It's just not right. We're gonna do what we can to fight this.

*Thursday Before The Hearing.*
*Zayn's POV*
"You've gotta calm down. Everything will be fine baby." I say wrapping my arms around Liam. "But what if it's not?" He ask "I need you,"He says. "Look at me,"I say making him look at me.

"Baby first of all no you don't need me your one of the strongest people I've ever met. And second baby nothing they can't do anything that would be strong enough to tear us apart." I tell him . "You promise?" He ask "On my life, baby your the most important thing in the world to me. Now come on the hearing is fixing start. And remember we're all here for you. I love you more than anything." I say connecting our lips. "I love you too baby,"He says.

After the the Judge has come in and the stories have been told, Liam and Louis' parents and the public defender start calling wittinesses. And unfortunately Liam's first.

"Please state your name for the court,"Their lawyer says. "Liam Payne" he says.

"Mr. Payne what exactly happened when you were kidnapped,"He ask. "OBJECTION!" The public defender yells.

"That will be be struck from the record. Watch it Mr. Cowell." The judge warns. "Sorry your honor,"He says.

"Can you tell me how you met the man or men accused?" He ask "Louis and I were at the park playing footie. And I'm not that good, so when I kicked the ball it hit Zayn in head." He says laughing at the memory making me smile. "And what's your relationship with him?" He ask "We're dating, he's my boyfriend,"He says.

"The video they showed on news showed him jerking you away from your father?" He says in a questioning tone. "Yes, he did but that was because my father hit me,"He says.

"Ok thank you, I'm done your honor." The Lawyer says in defeat, as the public defender steps up. "Mr.Payne I really only have two questions. Did you wanna go with this man and do you love him?" He ask " Yes and more than anything. I've never really fit in with my family." He says. "Ok thank you,"He says sounding satisfied. They call Louis next. "We call Mr. Tomlinson to the stand,"The bailiff says.

"Can you please state your name for the court?" The lawyer ask. "Louis Tomlinson." He says. "Mr. Payne said you met the accused while playing footie. Is that true?" He ask

"Yes, as Liam said he's not the best and hit Zayn in the head. And when he ran over to apologize that's how we met the others,"He says. "The others being who?" The lawyer ask. "Niall Horan, Josh Devine and Harry Styles,"He says "Oh and of course who he hit which is Zayn Malik," he says. "And your just friends with these boys?" The lawyer ask "Niall,Josh and Zayn yes. Friends well more like brothers he smiles. But Harry and I are dating,"He says making Harry smile.

"And what about the video of the boys outside your house that the news showed?" The lawyer ask "They were waiting for me,"He says. "They couldn't come to the door and ask for you?" The Lawyer questions.