~*Chapter 21*~

*Liam's POV*
After getting to the arcade Zayn and I decided to play laser tag. We're on our second game that Zayn swears he's gonna win. I won the the first game, but now we're in the middle of the second game. And I've sorta lost him. That is until I turn the corner and he tackles me to the floor. "You arsehole you scared the shit out of me!" I yell.

"I'm sorry baby I was joking." He says straddling my hips. "How can I make it up to you?" He ask "Well we're sorta in the same situation as last time." I say with a smirk. "Your unbelievable." He laughs connecting our lips. I lick into his mouth, when I hear my vest go off.

"You arsehole you did not just shoot me?" I ask "Told ya I'd win this game." He smiles. "That was cheating." We hear someone say behind us. Making us look up, to find Earnest staring at us.

"Earnest what are you doing here?" I ask getting up. "Does Louis know where you are." I ask when he doesn't answer that pretty much tells me he's ran off.

"Come on bud I'd say Louis' probably freaking out,"I say picking him up. "But your right that was cheating. Im glad your on my side,"I tell him. "Oh come on it wasn't cheating it was smart tactic,"Zayn wines. "I can't believe you'd treat your own boyfriend like that. But I guess having to cheat in order to win takes it's toll on you."I joke winking at Earnest making him laugh. And Zayn roll his eyes.

"Hey you lads missing something or better yet someone?" I ask walking up to Harry and Louis, Carrying Earnest. "Oh my gosh! Where was he?" Louis ask taking him from me. "The laser tag room,"I say.

"Yeah I caught Zayn cheating." Earnest says making me laugh and give him a high five. "I wasn't cheating,"Zayn wines. "Whatever it's been an eventful you all ready for food?" Louis ask making us nod.

After we eat we head home to find Josh and Niall asleep on the couch. "Aww they look so sweet,"Lottie says.

"But I gotta question I don't wanna wake them,where's everyone sleeping tonight? Lottie whispers,"Just take their bed." Zayn says tucking in Earnest.

"They'll be ok with that?" Phoebe ask. "Girls your part of the group now. So get your buts in bed,"Zayn smiles.

"Your really good with them." I tell Zayn when we're getting ready for bed. "I grew up with sisters I guess I'm use to it,"He says. "Wait you have sisters?" I ask making him nod. "Yeah, I have three,"He says. "Why haven't  you ever mentioned them?" I ask

"I don't know, I guess it just never came up,"He says. "Do they know we're dating?" I ask and figured he'd say yes. What I didn't expect was silence. "I'll take the silence as a no,"I say nodding. "Ya, know what I'm going to sleep,"I say pulling the covers up, and turning away from him.

*Zayn's POV*
What the fook just happened? Liam turns away from me and it's not long till I hear him crying,that I actually realize what an idiot I am.

"Baby come here." I say trying to get him to turn over. "WHAT ZAYN SO I  CAN BE YOUR DIRTY LITTLE SECRET?" He screams "Liam it's not that easy,"I tell him. "WHAT THAT YOUR EMBARRASSED OF ME THAT SEEMS PRETTY EASY!" He yells.

"WHAT THE FOOK LIAM?! I'M NOT FOOKING EMBARRASSED OF YOU I DON'T KNOW HOW ELSE TO SHOW YOU THAT YOU ARE THE MOST MOTHERFOOKING IMPORTANT PERSON IN MY LIFE. I'M ONLY ONE PERSON AND IM NOT PERFECT BUT I DO LOVE YOU I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET YOU TO BELIVE ME THAT I'D DO ANYTHING FOR YOU!" I yell

"YEAH EXCEPT TELL YOUR FAMILY WE'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP,"He says laughing to himself. "FOOK LIAM YA WANNA KNOW WHY I'VE NOT TOLD THEM?"I ask making him nod. "BECAUSE AS MUCH AS IT MIGHT SURPRISE YOU. YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH FOOKING FAMILY PROBLEMS. OK THE REASON I DID'NT TELL THEM IS THE SAME REASON YOU AND LOUIS DID'NT TELL US YOU HAD MONEY WHEN WE FIRST MET. BECAUSE MY MUM WOULD HAVE THOUGHT BECAUSE YOU HAVE MORE MONEY YOUR WERE A PREP. BUT I GUESS YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN HAVE REASONS FOR HIDING THINGS,"I yell. "Ya know what I'm going to bed too good night. I do love you,"I Say turning my back to him. "Baby turn over here let's talk." He says pulling on my shoulder making me turn toward him.

"Listen I'm sorry, and to be honest I don't think I'm ever gonna be able to acutely believe that you love me  the same amount that I love you. I mean your perfect. Every night I'm scared I'm gonna wake up and this is gonna have all been a dream.

I mean baby I've never had anybody like me let alone love me. But baby I understand why you've not told your family. I do wish you would have told me they were like that so I wouldn't have been blind sided. But baby you can't help how your family thinks,"He says caressing my cheek.

"Baby it's not dream. No dream is this good. And baby I am gonna tell my family. And I almost did like a week after we made it official, but in high school I dated a guy that had more money. And I just remember how they acted. To put it simple they were all bitches,"I say making him laugh.

"You're laughing now but I'm not at all joking. That's why he broke up with me the next day. And your family has more money than he did. So I chickened out,"I say looking down playing with my fingers.

"Baby, Im not rushing you or anything but would it be easier if I went with you to tell you mum. And I'm sorta in love with you so I'm not gonna break up with you,"He says making me laugh. "Yeah acutely that'd be great you wanna go tomorrow?" I ask "Sure, I'm suddenly very nervous,"He says. "Baby I don't care if they don't like you. Because I'm sorta in love with you too,"I tell him connecting our lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:Please vote and leave some feedback I love to read your comments