~*Chapter 19*~

*Louis POV*
"Hey guys we're home."I say walking in caring a sleeping Doris. Harry behind me carrying a sleeping Ernest. "Hey Niall made burgers,"Liam tell us. "Girls go eat I'm gonna go put Doris and Ernest in our bed for a nap. Li will help you." I say making him nod. "Yeah come on girls,"Liam says. " When you get done hopefully the twins will be up from their nap because we need to have family/roommate meeting,"I say.

After Doris and Ernest get up from their nap we all sit down to talk. "I guess we should start off with introducing everyone. You know Harry and Josh, but this Niall Josh's fiancé,"I tell them. "aww let me see your ring,"Lottie says.

"Actually I don't have one yet he gave a piece off of  his drum set,"Niall says. "Aww how romantic." All the girls say looking at Niall's hand. But I notice how embarrassed Josh looked when he said he didn't have a ring yet. "And this is Zayn he's Liam's boyfriend and you of course you know Liam . Doris , Ernest why don't you all go play now that you've met every one."  I say causing the youngest ones to run off and play. 

"Ok guys to be honest I'm sorta freaking out. I mean this was scary when it was just me and Li. Now we're adding six more people to that. Two of which are pretty young that they don't even really know what's going on. I mean this house isn't even gonna be big enough for all of us. It's a three bedroom house,"I say.

"Louis why can't we sell this house and stay at our house?" Lottie ask. "I mean our parents maybe arses and not like you but we like you. You could live with us,"She tells everyone. "Thanks Lotts but It's still technically mum and dad's house. But I'm gonna need a lot of help from you girls until everything gets figured out.

"Lou the couch folds out and theirs a futon in our room we can move out here,"Josh says. "Yeah Louis your not in this on your own,"Zayn says. "Thanks guys,"I say. "You guys wanna have a movie marathon?" I ask "Sure, we'll get the futon and move it in here. You all pick out the the movies and get the snacks,"Niall says.

*Josh's POV*
"Well Lottie looks like we're the only ones to stay awake till the end of the marathon,"I laugh.

"Hey Josh can I ask you something? And if I'm over stepping you can tell me," she ask. "Sure, what's up?" I ask

"Niall, I noticed today when he said he didn't have ring you looked embarrassed. I'm good with jewelry and make up why don't we go out tomorrow and pick him out a ring?" She ask "That'd be great," I tell her with a smile. Also if you can get the thing to the drum kit off his finger I have plan for it. And then we can set you all up a date,"She says with a smirk.
"Ya know Lottie it's a good thing I'm gay, or Louis would be kicking my arse right now," I joke making her laugh and blush.

"GUYS I LOST MY RING!! I PUT IT ON THE SINK WHILE I TOOK A SHOWER AND WHEN I GOT OUT IT WASN'T THERE!" Niall screams as he comes out of the loo.

"Baby calm down what's going on?" I ask winking at Lottie. "I-I L-lost my r-ring." He cries making me feel bad. I keep having to remind myself why I'm doing this but damn it's hard. "Baby it's not a big deal it was a temporary ring anyways." I say trying to calm him.

"THAT'S NOT THE FOOKING POINT! YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT ARSEHOLE! JUST DON'T FOOKING BOTHER ME TODAY IM SPENDING TODAY IN BED! AND RIGHT NOW I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU!" He yells going to our room and slamming the door.

"Seriously Josh you didn't know that would break his heart to loose that?" Louis ask giving Doris some apple juice.

"Louis, I'm not fooking stupid of course I knew." I say making everyone except Lottie look at me confused.

"Guys be quiet I don't want him to hear. But I have the ring right hear. Louis if it's alright can I take Lottie here to the mall with me help me do some things?" I ask making him smile.