~*Chapter 14*~

*Zayn's POV*
"Calm down I'm coming." I laugh as Liam pulls me down the hall. "Listen baby we gotta be quiet the boys are asleep." I tell him turning him around kissing him.

"Your joking right?"Josh ask making me and Liam look over seeing four sets of eyes starring at us with smirks on their faces. Liam instantly hides his face in my chest, my arms automatically go around him.

"So what you all where just out here listening? That's messed up,"I say. "No we didn't wanna listen but we were sorta forced to." Niall says rolling his eyes.

"Ok, I'm sorry, but you and Josh have no room to talk. Harry and I've had to leave the house before. And as far as Harry and Louis go now that we're all living together I'd say we'll here them." I say making them all blush.

"Anyways Haz what'd you'd fix for dinner?" I ask "Pizza, I put your alls in the microwave. Get it and come back in here. Since you all kept us up we're playing a game." He says making me roll my eyes.

"Oh my gosh that was  humiliating!" Liam says hiding his face in his hands. "Babe, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. I've heard all of them minus Louis of course. And let me tell you, you sound a million times sexier than any of them."I tell him making him blush. "Now let's heat us some pizza." I say kissing his nose.

"Ok what are we playing?" I ask holding Liam's hand coming out of the kitchen. "I don't know we were thinking truth or dare?" Niall ask "Yeah that's fine with me. You ok with it babe?" I ask making Liam nod. As we sit down Louis crawls across the floor getting his drink. Its funny Harry doesn't even try to hide that he's checking out his arse.

"Ok who goes first?" I ask "Let's let the new comers start it out." Niall says making me look a Liam while Louis gets settled between Harry's legs.

"Ok um, Josh truth or dare?" He ask "Truth, I'm holding my baby and I don't wanna get up." He says squeezing Niall. "Ok, have you ever been with a girl." Liam ask "Yeah, her name was Colette and she thought she was best man could get. She was so full of herself,"He says rolling his eyes.

"Ok Lou it's your turn," Liam says. "Ok Liam truth or dare?" He ask "Truth, I'd do dare but I'm sleepy for obvious reason." He smirks cuddling into my side. "Ok, If you'd met Zayn at like a bar and hit it off what dance move would you use to pull him?" He ask making me laugh. "I'd do the the 1,2,3 flick,"He says. "Do then." I tell him with smile.

"Are you ready for this Zayn?" He ask as Louis start's patting out a beat. "1,2,3 flick." He says showing me the ridiculous dance move. Making me laugh. "It's all about the flick,"I laugh. "Hell, Zayn's already so whipped that probably would've worked,"Harry laughs.

"Ok Harry you gotta pull Louis what dance move are you going to do?" I ask "Maybe like a knee slide,"Harry says with smile. Making everyone laugh. "And rip your trousers on the way through,"Niall laughs. "Sliding cool,"Louis says smiling up at Harry. "What about you Lou if you were trying to pull Harry?" I ask

"I'd go for either the subtle stop the traffic let 'em through or I'd go for the classic which way am I gonna go, oh there we go." He says showing us the moves. "What about you Zayn?" Josh ask "I probably do like a triple back flip in the air,"I say.

"Zayn there's no way you can do triple back flip,"Louis says. "Yeah, but I'm learning. I've got the double down I've just gotta get triple.  "Well Mr. back flip I'm wearing this," Liam says snagging my hat off my head. "Vas happin?" He says making Harry laugh. "Very sexy baby," I tell him kissing his neck.

*Josh's POV*
"Ok my turn Louis truth or dare?" Josh ask "Truth" he says "Ok, how'd you know you were gay?" I ask "Freshman year I had a the biggest crush on the new kid his name was Kevin." He says and to my surprise Liam blew and rolled his eyes.

"What did you not like this Kevin guy?" Niall laughed "I mean I was nice to him for Louis sake but I always wanted him to just disappear." Liam shrugs "You horrible man." Zayn laughs. "Well don't worry no matter how hard I wished he'd disappear he'd be gone for a couple a days and I'd get my hopes up and then he'd reappeared." He says rolling his eyes. "Well what happened to him?" Zayn ask "We dated for a while and then I caught him making out with a cheerleader under the bleachers. I broke it off then and there and told him he was dead to me,"Louis laughs.

"Are we playing truth or dare or just truth?" Harry ask "Ok Haz I dare you and Nialler to make up dance,"Zayn says.

By the time Harry and Niall get done dancing we're all laughing. "That was sexy baby." I laugh pulling Niall close to me. "Ok let's just do truths. It's late." Harry laughs pulling Louis onto is lap. "Louis what was your most recent dream?" Harry ask "I actually had dream a couple a nights ago that I told you about." Louis says pointing at Zayn. I could tell it upset Harry that he told Zayn and not him.

"We had a new seventh friend in our little group. And he quiet horrible to me and he started a fight with me and none of you would help me,"Louis says. "But who's name we're shouting repeatedly?" Zayn ask with smile. Making Harry look confused. "Niall" He jokes "Ahh..Niall killing man," Zayn jokes. "No I was yelling Zayn, Zayn, but he never came." Louis laughs I noticed how uncomfortable Harry was, and I know it's because he hollered for Zayn instead of him. "Apparently I was just chillin somewhere." Zayn laughs

"You may not be Liam but I'd always save you Louis,"Zayn says. "Yeah, you were walking around saying I'm Bradford bad boy, yo." Louis says making everyone except Harry laugh. "Aww I don't even say that anymore! Niall told you I used to say that didn't he?" He ask "Im going to bed Harry says lifting Louis off his lap,night everyone." Harry says with tears in his eyes.

"What happened?" Louis ask when Harry left the room. "Lou, buddy you sorta made him feel like he wasn't good enough to save you if you needed it,"I tell him. "I didn't mean to I can't control my dreams,"He says. "I know that but if Niall had that dream and his subconscious told him to call out for one of you guys it'd hurt like hell,"I tell him.

"Just go talk to him you all will be fine,"Niall says yawning. "Come on my perfect little leprechaun let's get you to bed." I say making him blush. "You wanna watch a movie Li?" Zayn ask "Yeah if you carry me back to bed my arse hurts." He says making Zayn laugh.

"I'm sorry baby,"Zayn says kissing his neck. "It was worth it,"Liam smiles. "Well come here," Zayn says picking him up bridal style. "Wait take me over to Louis." Liam says making Zayn walk over Louis,"Lou everything will be fine." Liam says kissing Louis head. "I'm here if you need me. Just go talk to him,"Liam says. "Well we'll see you all in morning good night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:Please vote and leave some feedback I love to read your comments