Nagisa Vs Takaoka

Nagisa breathed heavily as he clutched at the knife with both hands. He shakily got to his feet and stared down at Takaoka.

"You monster." Nagisa snarled, glaring at the broken vials "I'll kill you for what you've done."

Nagisa don't.

Takaoka laughed joyfully. "That's the spirit, boy. Show me your kill face." Nagisa glared at him intensely, eyes glowing a neon blue. "Come at me with everything you've got."

Us students, plus Koro-sensei and Karasuma, looked on in worry.

"It's happened," Kataoka stated in disbelief. "Nagisa snapped."

Yoshida furrowed his brows. "Alright, let's be honest here for a second. Sure, we all want to kill him, but Nagisa might do it." His gaze softened. "Can't say I saw it coming."

"No!" Koro-sensei exclaimed in horror. "Someone has to stop this."

"Once he goes down that road there's no coming back," I muttered.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Sugaya asked.

Someone grunted in annoyance and a stun gun from earlier hit Nagisa in the back, snapping him out of his daze with a gasp. Terasaka panted, arm still raised from his throw.

"Get over yourself, dumbass!" He yelled. "Yeah, don't think I missed the look you gave me when he blew up the antidote. Screw your pity!" Sweat dripped down his face and an unhealthy flush painted his cheeks. "Quit wasting your energy worrying about what's going on with other people and focus on you! Look, the virus is a lie. I'll be fine! He's playing you for an idiot."

"What are you saying?" Isogai interjected immediately, and Kayano gasped in realization. "Are you sick?"

Terasaka paid no mind to urgent questions. "Murder is murder. Even with a piece of shit like this evil son of a bitch. He's not worth it! Give in to the bloodlust and you're no better than him!"

"Once you do it there's no going back!" I shouted. "Every day when you look in the mirror you'll think 'a murderer is staring back at me' you don't want that Nagisa!"

"They're absolutely right, Nagisa. Listen to them." Koro-sensei added, words coming out faster than usual. "Killing this man won't solve anything. Blind rage is not a moral guide. In any event, he's likely bluffing about the antidote. We need only consult the poisoner downstairs. Do not stoop to Takaoka's level! Simply render him unconscious!"

Takaoka walked away from Nagisa, closer to the other group. "Shut your damn mouth! You're taking all of the fun out of everything!" He screamed, coming to a stop. "If we're gonna get the most out of this, he's gotta come at me with intent to kill! Part of the process is bloodlust unbound, he has to feel it or I can't properly humiliate him!" Takaoka explained, a crazed look on his face. "How the hell else am I gonna patch up my self-esteem?"

"Nagisa, please," Koro-sensei begged. "Take up Terasaka's stun gun. Heed the words of a friend before you give credence to an enemy! Resist the anger, and weigh your options. Ask, what within myself does this man have a claim on?"

Make the right choice Nagisa. You don't want that life, you don't want to end up like me!

"Terasaka!" Yoshida cried out in worry as his friend slumped to the ground. He and Kimura dropped to their knees to help him sit up. "You're as hot as a combustion engine!"

"Dude, how'd you make it so far like this?" Kimura questioned in shock.

"Who cares?" Terasaka pointed a shaky finger. "Don't look at me, look at them." Terasaka's face trembled with pain. "The octopus is half right. You ain't gotta resist the anger, you control it."