The Club

Karma rushes forwards and swung the potted plant at the man. It does nothing. He catches it with his hand, "Too soft, hm. You'll have to find a better weapon, hm," and breaks the trunk in half.

"Don't need one." The two then brace themselves to fight with bare hands only.

The assassin comes charging toward Karma and starts taking swings at him. All of a sudden, Karma is dodging and blocking like there's no tomorrow.

The Assassin's hand goes flying towards Karma's face and the younger male just avoids it again.

"Wow..." Kayano muses, "He's dodging or blocking every blow!"

Damn Karma, I knew you were tough but holy shit!

"That's your defense technique, right, Karasuma-sensei?" Koro-Sensei inquires.

The Assassin stops.

"What's wrong, hm? You'll never get past me if you don't attack, hm!" He states.

"You think?" Karma smiles, "I mean, I could be doing my best to distract you while the rest of us slip past a few at a time." E Class comes into focus. "Relax. No underhanded hijinx here. Now... it's my turn." He cracks his knuckles and starts hopping about like they usually do in martial arts when preparing to fight, "Barehanded, like you. We'll settle this fair and square, man to man."

"I like that face of yours, young warrior, hm. With you, I've got a chance— a chance at the fair fight I can't experience in the assassination biz, hm."

Karma next runs in and tries to hit him, throwing punches left and right, up and down. Things are getting nowhere, that is until Karma manages to kick his leg. Grip staggers and turns around when he limps away, leaving his back wide open. It's an opportunity to win, and the young redhead takes it. He rushes up...

And a can of the demobilizing gas gets sprayed at point-blank range into his face. Karma falls to the ground.

I narrowed my eyes.

The Assassin grabbed Karma by his hair, "It's over, hm." He drops the canister.

"I'm not fond of drawn-out fights, hm. Thought I'd give Smog's paralysis gas a try, hm."

"That's dirty! Ain't nothin' fair about sneakin' that into the fight!" Yoshida yells at him.

"I never said I only fight bare-handed, hm." He now has his hand over Karma's face and lifts him up into the air, "One mustn't get too particular about one's hangups, hm. Just another key to sticking around in this business, hm. A spray of gas at point-blank range, hm... You'll never defend against it if you don't see it com--" He turns his face around to properly view his victory and looks dead ahead at the demobilized redhead. Demobilized. Or at least... that's what he thought. Karma himself sprays The Assassin in the face with a canister of gas.

I smirked.

The older male immediately coughs when he breathes it in, "Wh-what have you... hm..." He staggers, struggling not to fall down. Karma has a big grin, holding a handkerchief over his mouth.

"What a coincidence! We were both thinking the same thing!"

"How... did you... get that... hm...? And how... did you not... breathe my gas... hm...?"

He reaches inside his shirt and reveals a pocket knife which he then comes flying towards Karma, wildly attempting to stab him.

Karma dodges grab his arm, twists it, and shoves him onto the floor with all his weight on top of Grip. The man grunts in pain.

"C'mon, Terasaka—make it snappy! We'll need duct tape and sheer numbers to beat this monster!"

"Yeah, I'm on it. That promise of a barehanded one-on-one fight?" Almost all the healthy male students rush to help and all sit on top of him. What used to be a grunt now turns into a cry of alarm and pain. "It was bullshit from the word go!" Terasaka laughs. Sugaya produces some duct tape.