A Wild Bitch Appeared!

What. The. Hell.

"Did that octopus seriously get a girlfriend before me?" I muttered as I watched the blonde girl cling to Koro-sensei.

"It'd be hard to find a girl interested in you," Hayami joked before turning back to the scene on display before us. "But even you would be more desirable than a giant yellow octopus,"

"That might be the nicest thing you've ever said to me!" I cheered while jokingly tearing up.

"That's sad," Sugino pointed out.

Karasuma was standing at the front of the classroom. "Now, allow me to introduce your brand new temporary foreign-language teacher."

The blonde woman was clinging to Koro-sensei, smiling pleasantly at them all.

"Irina Jelavic. Nice to meet you all!" she introduced herself.

"What a knockout!" Hiroto whispered excitedly.

"What knockers!" Okajima gushed, getting a nosebleed.

"Why the hell is she so into Koro-sensei?" I muttered before glancing again at our newest teacher.

She's an assassin, no doubt about it. She's more than likely been trained in the arts of infiltration and seduction, that must be why she's so into him.

She's playing him like a fiddle.

Can't say I'm surprised they would resort to this though, with how he acts if I was in charge of this I would have tried this already.

Nothing gets to his head like sweets and women.

Bitch-sensei smiled up at Koro-sensei. "Who would have thought you were a teacher here?"

Karasuma watched Koro-sensei from the corner of his eye. "The School intends to give you an authentic experience in foreign languages," he said. "I trust there are no complaints..." Bitch-sensei was still smiling and gushing all over the yellow teacher. "...About her taking over half your English lesson?"

"If we must," Koro-sensei replied without complaint.

Okajima gaped at the scene in front of him while Mimura looked extremely uncomfortable.

I just smirked and rolled my eyes.

"What's that look about?" Sugaya asked as he glanced over at me.

"Just thinking to myself, it's nothing," I replied and Okajima turned around and smirked.

"She's your type huh?" He asked and I waved my hand nonchalantly.

"Nah, I'm more into the stoic type, I'd rather not have someone draped all over me," I admitted with a sly smirk. I noticed Hayami perk up a bit when u said that, but I chosen to ignore it for now. "But if we're talking types I think was just found Koro-sensei's,"

We all stared at Koro-sensei as he turned pink while staring at the blonde's boobs.

"Yeah there's no mistaking that look," Sugaya agreed with a shrug.

Sugino decided to join the conversation at this point and rolled his eyes.

"As if there was ever any doubt about his type" he joked and Hayami nodded.

"He always has been pretty transparent," she agreed.

I nodded and let out a sigh.

Either way, it looks like nobody else has caught onto the ruse. I then glanced back at Karma who was smirking as always.

Clever bastard, of course, he would catch on.

Bitch-sensei blushed and sighed softly as she stared up at the octopoid. "The more I look at you the more I like what I see." His pin face was shown. "You're beady eyes, like two diarrhea pills."