More Assassins

"So, you're our next obstacle then?" I asked, the man smirked and played around with one of his knives.

"Pretty much," he laughed.

I glanced around at the group, Karasuma was still under the effects of the gas so we couldn't have him take this guy out.

I let out a deep sigh and took a step forward.

"Let's go Itona," I ordered, the shorter boy looked over at me and then nodded.

"You two aren't seriously gonna fight him, are you?" Kimura asked, getting me to shrug.

"It's not like we have any options," I replied, glaring at The Assassin. "Our only way forward is through him,"

"Exactly," Itona agreed. "So let's barrel through him,"

"Itona, Sora! Keep in mind that he has a weapon!" Koro-sensei ordered, I nodded at that.

Yeah, we would definitely need to find a way to disarm him. The question was how could we do that?

Then suddenly a knife cut through the air right next to me, nearly slicing off my ear. I rolled to the right and punched the assassin, who evaded and tried to stab me again.

This time Itona lunged forward and kicked him in the side, causing him to miss.

I took a moment to catch my breath and then laughed.

"Now that was just dirty," I joked.

"I'm an assassin, what did you expect?" The Assassin asked, I rolled my eyes and glanced at Itona. The shorter boy nodded and we both rushed in at different angles.

But it almost seemed like our enemy was expecting that and stabbed at Itona.

He didn't have time to dodge.

Oh, what the hell!

I dove in the way and caught The Assassins blade through my hand.

"ITONA!" I shouted, Itona complied and landed a devastating kick to The Assassin's temple, knocking him out.

I fell to one knee, the adrenaline wearing off and the pain finally hitting me.

"Does anyone have a bandaid?" I asked, getting a glare from Rinka. She then sighed and walked over to me.

"You're lucky I brought a first aid kit," she muttered.

Yeah, I probably was.

Because this fucking hurt!

____________________

We were now making our way up the stairs. Isogai turns to Nagisa with Karasuma leaning on his shoulder, "If only you could have stayed like that... History's full of assassins disguised as women."

The smaller male protests. "Don't you start too, Isogai!!"

"If you're going to cut it off, Nagisa sooner is better." Karma sneakily advises him, obviously enjoying all this.

"I am not! I happen to like it!" He yells at the redhead for the second time that night.

"Don't worry Nagisa, nobody's gonna take away your penis privileges," I joked.

"Can we talk about this later?" Karasuma glares, sweating badly

A small mutter of "Or never." Is heard.

"We're in our final stage of infiltration here. Ritsu?"

"Yes, sir. Up ahead is the VIP floor. These guests don't rely solely on hotel security but provide their own hired lookouts." Two shady, rather muscly men stand by the entrance door. There are whispers of: