A Wild Bitch...Apologizes!?

Hayami was blushing. Full-on blushing.

It was times like this I wish I was Maehara, he would know exactly what to say!

I looked down at the ground, I could still practically feel her lips on mine and the kiss had ended nearly a minute ago.

Afterward, we just sat there staring at each other like idiots!

"Uh...Hayami?" I asked and she pressed a finger to my lips.

"Rinka," she softly said, then looked up at me and smiled. She snakes her arms around and nestled her face into the crook of my neck. "We're dating now, so call me Rinka,"

Yeah, my heart just skipped a beat.

She looked up at me and smiled.

"Are we telling everyone else?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Your call," I replied and she took my hand and smiled at me again.

"I don't see any point in hiding it," she said and I nodded as she dragged me along back to the campus hand in hand.

"So who do you think will notice first," I asked and Rinka pressed her finger to her chin in a thinking gesture.

"Probably Nagisa, he's pretty observant," she replied and I nodded.

"I'm gonna go with Sugino, he sits next to us and he already knows that I like you," I pointed out and she nodded as we arrived back on the main campus, it looked like the rest of the class was playing assassination badminton.

We arrived just in time to watch Sugino jump up and score.

"Hey, guys!" I greeted and Maehara turned around.

"Oh hey, you feeling better-" he trailed off and his eyes widened. "Oh my God,"

"So it was Maehara?" I asked and Rinka shrugged.

"I guess we both lose," she said, letting out a small sigh.

We both looked over at Maehara who was still stunned silent. The rest of the students took notice of Maehara's condition.

"You okay man?" Isogai asked as he waved his hand in Maehara's face.

"What happened?" Kataoka asked, turning toward us and noticing our interlocked fingers. She tugged on Isogai's sleeve and he looked over.

Just as he was about to say something Karma shoved his way to the front and laughed.

"Well, it's about time lovebirds!" He said loudly, which alerted the others.

"Oh my God!" Yada cheered running forward to hug Rinka and Sugino nudged Maehara.

"Looks like you owe me 200 yen!" He cheered and then calmed down when he noticed Maehara was still frozen. "As soon as you get better,"

"I'm honestly shocked it took this long," Isogai laughed.

"You guys were taking bets?" I asked and Sugino scratched the back of his head nervously.

"Can you blame us? Class romance this early is pretty rare," he pointed out, and suddenly a shockwave made us all wince.

When the dust settled we saw the cause a very tired Koro-sensei who was staring at us in shock.

"Did I hear...ROMANCE!?!?!?!?" He asked, wrapping his tentacles around us and squeezing us hard. "I'm so happy!"

Tears ran down his face all over me and Rinka.

"Could you knock it off please!?" I asked as Rinka just stared at him in a deadpan.

"I'm sorry! I'm just so happy for my students!" Koro-sensei cried.