The Box of Moe

"Well, that trip was fun while it lasted," I muttered with a yawn and Rinka raised an eyebrow.

"I literally got kidnapped," she pointed out and I patted her on the head.

"Which means I got to save you," I replied. "I consider that a win,"

"Maybe I should get kidnapped more often then," she joked and I shook my head.

"Hell no! Do you know how worried I was!?" I demanded to know as I shook her back and forth.

"Okay you can stop now," she said, kissing me on the forehead, making me smile.

"Ugh, can you two stop acting so lovey-dovey right in front of me," Maehara whined, and I laughed?

"Jealous much?" I joked and he grumbled.

"Why won't you teach me your ways!?" He shouted, I just stared at him in shock as Okano walked past.

"Morning Maehara," she greeted.

You don't need my ways! You already won! Just ask her out you moron!

"Anyway did you two hear about that new transfer student?" Maehara asked.

"Transfer student?" I asked and Rinka nodded.

"Did you not check your messages last night?" She asked and I shook my head.

"There's a new transfer student, Karasuma sent out the email last night," Maehara explained. "She's apparently from Norway,"

I nodded in understanding before looking at the Old Campus.

"You guys think she's here already?" I asked and Maehara shrugged.

"Let's find out!"

____________________

"Umm? What?" I asked as I stared at the "transfer student" in the back of the room. Then I heard voices.

"I wonder if she's here yet?" Sugino said as he slid the classroom door open. "You know, the new girl."

He and our classmates froze when they saw a large black box monitor at the end of the room by the window.

The black rectangular object looked six feet tall with a screen at the top. We all couldn't help but to stare at it in awe.

"The hell is this?" Sugino said in alarm.

Suddenly the machine started up and a purple-haired girl appeared on the screen.

"Good morning," she greeted them cordially.

We all gasped. "HUH?!"

"I will be joining your class today," she said emotionlessly. "My designation is Autonomously Thinking Fixed Artillery. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Then the screen went blank.

"She was more deadpan than Rinka," I muttered, making Rinka raise an eyebrow at me.

"You're not crushing on the Box of Moe now are you?" She asked, getting a hysterical laugh out of me and a few of our classmates.

"Box of Moe?" Maehara choked out.

What the hell was happening today?

_____________________

Karasuma was angrily writing on the blackboard. "As I'm sure you know, this is your new classmate." He wrote Ritsu's full title on the board. "Autonomously Thinking Fixed Artillery-san from Norway."

The screen lit up. "It's a pleasure to meet you all." Then she disappeared again.

Koro-sensei couldn't contain his giggling.