I Take Back My Previous Statement.

(The Pic above is Sora's Summer outfit)

"Now, then." He chuckled. "What on Earth are you going to do, hm?"

Isogai smiled. " First, you'll be enjoying a video Mimura put together." He gestured to Mimura who was by the flat-screen TV.

"Then 8 top testers will destroy your tentacles as agreed." Terasaka, Muramatsu, Yoshida, and Hazama were all grinning as they held up their guns. "That'll be the signal for us all to jump in and begin the assassination," Rio and I smirked while Okuda held her gun nervously. "Does that sound all right, Koro-sensei?"

Koro-sensei sniggered. "More than all right."

Sugaya patted Mimura on the shoulder. "Thanks for setting this up, Mimura."

Mimura smiled sheepishly. "It was hard work—I was editing all through dinner."

A diabolical look shadowed Koro-sensei's face."This chapel is surrounded by ocean." He surveyed the entire area. "And there's a chance the walls and windows are treated with an anti-me substance. Escape is too risky." His grin was mischievous. "I suppose I'll just have to dodge everything in here."

"Why are you talking to yourself?" I muttered.

"Koro-sensei?"

Koro-sensei looked down.

"I have to pat you down first," Nagisa told him, looking slightly nervous. Koro-sensei obliged. "We may be surrounded by water, but if you smuggled in that swimsuit, you'd still be able to get away."

"You're being so careful!" He praised. "But I wouldn't pull such a dirty trick."

Nagisa's eyes narrowed. "This teacher can easily dodge my attacks even while I'm touching him, but with all of us in on this..."

Koro-sensei made himself comfortable on the bench. "Are you ready?" His smile darkened. "No need to hold back. Come right at me!"

Okano, Toka, and Maehara were smirking while Sugino, Hara, and Kimura's smiles were slightly tenser.

"Here we go, Koro-sensei," Okajima turned off the lights.

The video began to play.

An AC Assassination Classroom logo appeared on screen with a voice whispering it.

"AC..."

Did he trademark it?

'Project AC: Assassins.' The text read.

Oh my God, he trademarked it.

"Somewhere in Tokyo: Kunugigaoka Junior high, Class 3-E," Mimura began to narrate. "As it happens, their teacher is also their assassination target."

This has to work.

I bit my lip as everyone began.

"Tonight the E-Class recon team will close in on the ecology of this mysterious man," Mimura continued.

"This video really is well done!" he praised, making Mimura smile. "You edited and narrated this, Mimura? Nice camera blocking."

Mimura blushed. If only Koro-sensei knew what was coming.

"...good music...really sharp. It pulls me right—"

"Joining us today are those who shared top-secret intel with the recon team," Mimura narrated while Okajima and Hiroto smiled crookedly. "We'll hear what they have to say...after this."

Koro-sensei was shown in the video bright pink as he read from his stack of porn magazines.

'Project AC: Assassins. Tokyo resident Koro-sensei (age unknown)' was what the text read.