Worst. Teacher. Ever.

"Don't make up my thoughts, get lost, target!" He said sternly. The drawing slid and Koro-sensei's sneering look peered over.

Huh?

"Hey Karasuma-sensei, Koro-sensei," I greeted, walking down the steps. "Sorry, I'm late,"

"It's fine, we got your text," Koro-sensei said and I nodded.

Then suddenly Karasuma flipped out.

Nagisa spun and fell.

The hell?

Karasuma blinked. Everyone stopped to look. "Sorry!" He said quickly."Put a little too much oomph into my block there."

"Oh, I-I'm fine," Nagisa said smiling.

"Dummy! You have to keep an eye on him!" Sugino said and Nagisa looked across with a sheepish smile.

Koro-sensei watched on and commented on nothing.

The bell rang dismissing the class. As someone approached the P.E grounds, Karasuma was walking back.

"He has, like, zero chinks." Okajima said.

"Sensei!" Kurahashi approached him. "Come out for snacks with us after class!" She invited.

The teacher waved a dismissive hand. "I appreciate the invite, but I still have work to do."

Some of E Class looked deflated.

"No chinks in his private life either," Mimura mumbled.

"It's more like there's a wall between him and us," Okano commented. I narrowed my eyes at this.

"He takes good care of us and all, but is that only because he 'has' to?" Kurahashi said sadly.

"Yo! Karasuma!" The said man looked up to the source of the new voice.

"Takaoka!" He said surprised.

"A new teacher?" Whispered a student.

The burly man had several paper bags with. "hey!"He said to the class."I'm Akira Takaoka and I'll be assisting Karasuma as of today." He announced cheerfully. "Nice to meet you, E-Class!" He passed them a bright smile.

I smell trouble.

Big trouble.

____________________

Tortes, cakes, ice cream, and chocolate are spread across a small sheet. My classmates gathered around. "W-What's all this?" One stuttered.

"Cake!" Another cheered.

"And eclair from Le Hermes," Kataoka said surprised.

"Are you sure? They look pricey." Isogai jittered about.

"Go on, eat up! I emptied up my wallet for this, so don't hold back!" Takaoka said proudly.

There was definitely something off with this guy.

"You sure know your brand name sweets," Hinata commented.

"Honestly, when it comes to me and sugar..." Takaoka went on dramatically. "It's love!" He stuck his tongue out.

"So cute for such a big man."

"So, will you be taking over Phys Ed tomorrow?" Nagisa asked.

"Yep! Orders from headquarters. Gotta lessen Karasuma's load, so-"Takaoka's explanation was cut short by a pink, round, drooling formerly yellow-headed Koro-sensei.

"Cake..."He drooled. Nakamura looked at him, grossed out.

"That might be a little much," Rinka muttered and I smiled and nodded.