"Careful taping him up. With his superhuman strength, you've got to be cautious even when he's paralyzed," Mr. Karasuma warned them.

Grumbles of 'yes, sir' emerge.

The Assassin is now steadily immobilized. The tape covers many inches of his body, around his legs, arms and torso. He has a look of anguish written all over.

"Hm hm hm hm hm hm..." he mumbles whilst Karma throws the canister up and down and catches it.

"I filched an unused cartridge from that poisoner guy." Karma smiled mockingly. "It's so handy, I wish it weren't a one-time-use kind of thing."

I shoulda thought of that.

"How, hm... did you see my gas attack coming, hm? Is that why you didn't breathe any in, hm? But I only showed you my bare hands, hm... How, hm?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Karma smiles, "I was on guard against everything but bare hands,"

"Hm..."

"I'm sure you did really want a barehanded bout... but you would have had to stop us by any means necessary, and if I were you, I would have done the same." He sits down cross-legged in front of the man. "I trusted your attitude as a pro... and that's why I was on guard."

Oh my God has Karma finally changed for the better!?

"Karma had never known great defeat, but those midterm exams taught him all too well: Losers are people just like you who live their lives," Koro-Sensei states while a flashback to him taunting the boy over his defeat is shown, "thinking about all sorts of things. Once you realize that, you inevitably find you can no longer make light of your opponent on the battlefield. You can see if your foe is thinking like you, trying hard like you. You come to see their abilities, their circumstances. Someone who can be respectfully wary of their opponent... That person has no chinks on the battlefield. You grew so much from that one defeat. You'll make a name for yourself someday."

"You're nothing to sneeze at, young warrior, hm. I may have lost, --but I enjoyed our time together-"

"What are you talking about?" Karma asked.

Huh?

Karma cuts Grip off, "The fun's just beginning!" He produces two tubes, one hot mustard, and the other wasabi, and brandishes them like weapons.

Dammit, Karma.

"Hm? What the hell is that, hm?"

"Wasabi and mustard. I'm going to put them in your nostrils." Karma grins sadistically.

Cries of alarm come from both The Assassin and our classmates, "What, hm?!"

Karma starts fiddling about and clamps a metal clip onto the assassin's nose, it pulls the nostrils open. "I've been on guard around you all this time, but now that you're tied up, what's the point?" "Hm?"

"Once these are in, I'll plug your nose with a special clip," the now confirmed sadist informs him. A bag is on the floor, with 'be prepared' scrawled on top, containing objects/condiments like hot mustard, gentian tea, wasabi, a 'kick me' sticker, etc. "Stuff your mouth with ghost peppers—a thousand times hotter than average chilies—then, on top of all that, I'll gag you. Done and done!" He holds the hot mustard ready, "Okay, buddy, hm... now's the time to show your willpower as a pro, hm."

The Assassin's nostrils and mouth are pulled open widely, courtesy of the 'special' clip. Ever so simply, Karma squeezes the mustard up the assassin's nose.

The man yells out in distress.

"Koro-Sensei... Karma hasn't really changed all that much, has he?" Nagisa remarks as the rest of the class look on in shock and disgust.