13

He pulls me close to him and passionately kisses me. He breaks the kiss and holds my hand and walls me to the bedroom. He closes the door and straight  away pushed me onto the bed.

We both get undressed and he hovers over me. My hands touches his muscular shoulders. His hands skillfully hold my back up and unhooks my bra. He kisses me and I fall deeply in love with him.

(Hetty's POV)

I needed something from Kris so I went over to her house. My baby is due any day now and need to get packing for the hospital. I get to the front door and I remember Kris gave me the spare key because she thinks I am pretty responsible. I unlock the door and walk in closing it behind me. I wonder if Kris is here.

I needed power and Kris had it in her bedroom so walk to the bedroom, I twist the door know opening the door to reveal naked Niall and Kris on the bed!

"What the hell is this!" I furiously say.

They cover themselves in shame but I still look at them disgusted.

(Kris' POV)

I had the shock of my life when Hetty entered. I felt so ashamed Hetty told me I am a married women and I am sleeping around with the town milk boy. Hetty kept shouting at us I turn to see Niall and Hetty begins again.

"You you turning to see him Kris. He's a grown man obviously he can defend himself! Kris can't you see it this boy is just using you he doesn't love you as much as Donnie loves you. Why can't you see that! Why are you so blind?" She shouts

Before I could say anything Niall spoke up "Who are you to say I don't love her because I do she was the only one that helped me the get around London!"

"See Kris this is why you shouldn't help desperate milk boys."

"Hetty! Please why are you.." before I could finish Hetty had her hands on her stomach and then that was when we all got into action. Her water broke and she went into a total panic. Niall and I quickly put some clothes on and rushed to Hetty to get her to the hospital.

Niall picked her up and walked her to the back of the car. She then sat upright on the seat. I got her bag from her house locked the door and jumped into the car. As I got in Niall started the car and drove as quick as possible to the nearest hospital.

Hetty was getting impatient and then started huffing and puffing. I told her to calm down and she just looked at me.

We got to the hospital and called the doctors to put her in a wheelchair and deliver the baby. They got her onto the wheelchair and rushed her to one of the rooms with Niall and I running behind her. They then got to the room and pushed the door closed with Niall and I outside the room.

"That was awkward much." I said

Thinking that Niall wouldn't reply he loomed at me and said "Yea don't talk about anything just go with the flow from here." Then the rest of the day we sent talking outside the hospital room waiting to see Hetty.

"Mrs . Oakley?" A doctor called me.

"Yes that's me." I stand up.

"Mrs. Stevens is calling for you."

"Okay. You going to be fine here?" I asked Niall behind me.

"Yea just go on in." He then patted my back.

I walk in arms crossed so Hetty thinks I was serious when I was just talking and joking around with Niall. Around the curtain I see sweaty Hetty holding what looks to be a new baby girl.

I smile at her with no grudges she looks at me with teary eyes. The doctors then left the room to let Hetty and I talk.

"Congrats." I say awkwardly.

"Yea say 'Hi' Daisy it's your aunty Kris"

Laugh and then she says "There is a letter thee for you. It arrived this morning at my door that was actually addressed to you." She points to her bag.

I nervously walk to the bag and take the letter out. I take it out and sit back on the chair. I open it and it's just from my mother so I don't worry about it.

I needed to tell Hetty I was pregnant but I don't know how she would react. But I just went for it.

"Hey I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I'm... pregnant." I bit my bottom lip.

"Oh my god Hetty this is what you wanted I'm so happy for you... wait this is Niall's child isn't it."

"Yes." I look at her but she couldn't wipe the smile off her face.

"Ooohhh Niall's child or not I am so happy for you."

"Hetty what about Donnie should I tell him?"

"After the war."

"But what if he doesn't come back?" I ask.

She looks at me and says " it your chose Kris this is Niall child your carrying just remember that."

"You got a point, well today I sent a letter and the milk boy before came to beat me up and that's how I got this." Showing her the stitches.

"That bad but why for you?"

"Before Niall and I you know. I saw him at the pub and the previous milk boy Finn came to beat Niall up and I smashed a bottle on his head."

"Oh some crazy shit went down."

We both end up laughing. This is our beautiful friendship.