the letter for Ria

To my star called Ria.

From Stas<3

Hey love. I'm sorry it needs to end like this, but every good thing has it end. Right? I think you know what this is, a goodbye letter.

Ria, I know you did so much to me. You helped me, you took care of me, you made me feel like I have a place to stay at. And it's your house.
And I mean, the fact that I don't call my house a home I call your house a home.

Few times. I could find myself saying it.

Okay, enough bout that, sorry.

I just want to thank you for everything and let you know how good of a person you are. And I'm proud of you.

You don't know it, but you actually saved my life. But I just can't do this anymore, yknow..
Don't blame yourself for this, please. Beacuse I know you may will, beacuse you have such a big heart. But believe me, this isn't your fault.
This is fault of my parents and things they put me in. I just can't live with such a pain and being scared and afraid 24/7.
I can't live with voices in my head, sounds in my head, nightmares and traumas. I just can't live with knowing they are alive and that they could find me. Beacuse they always do. It's so weird that they didn't find me in those few weeks.
I just can't live with such a fear. It's so fucked up Ria.

And I will miss you so muc-

This is when she stopped writing a letter and did a voice message instead.

Voice message:

"Hey babe. I wrote a letter but my hand is shaking, same as my voice. But I need to do this. Anyways, I wanted to say that I will miss you so much and that I'm thankful and grateful for you joining in my life. I just— fuck Ria this is so hard to do. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I just can't live with a big fear. I can't. No words can say how I feel. I'm being scared 24/7. Of them finding me, of the voices and sounds in my head— it's— it's just so fucked up. I'm sorry. Don't blame yourself. And tell the guys that I will miss them too. And that I'm grateful for them too. I love you. I love them, I love you. We will meet in the sky again. Believe me. We will. And this would be so embarrassed if I'm going to be alive again. I hope I won't. Bye Ria."

letter for boys

Hey guys. I know we didn't became so much close, but again..we did. I just want to say that I'm really grateful for all of you. With all of you including Ria I spend the best days in my entire life. But I just can't do this. I can't do this. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I love you all very much.

She didn't write very long letter for them beacuse she was really exhausted,mentally and physically. She was ending, she was shaking. She just couldn't.