just go

**
I could hear them coming into the house. I came to my window and yes, I was right. I see their car, parked in the yard.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!?" I could hear my father yell

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU YOU BITCH! WHERE ARE YOU HIDING!" I heard my mom yelled

"She's definitely upstairs. Dumb slut" I heard my dad yelled but not loud

I heard their, angry, footsteps coming upstairs. I put my hands to my mouth so that I could not be heard crying and panicking.

They started busting to my doors and I could see that they will get inside. I said fuck it and got out of the window. What should I do now!? I don't have enough time, I looked behind me seeing they will enter any second, my room is very high.

As I was processing what should I do and how to get out they entered. I jumped. I couldn't think properly before I jumped. But now there's no turning back.

My head hit hard 'the floor' but I didn't want to just lay here so I stood up. I looked behind me but they weren't out yet. I started running.

My leg hurted but I don't have anything else to do now. When I heard them I started running for life of mine.

I got out and on the road, running from them. From those devils. Where should I even go? I do not know.

No Matter how fast I ran, they were faster. I could literally hear their car coming behind me.

I ran even faster and I didn't have anywhere to go. What the fuck should I do?! I got into some small block or street, whatever, so they don't have their eyes on me. I hope.

I stopped running and I couldn't breathe. Oh my god. If they find me ag- SHIT THEY ARE BEHIND ME

I started running and crying.
I cried beacuse of the thought where the fuck now!? and beacuse they are steps behind me

I don't even know if I should scream or something- I- I need help
Someone- something needs to help me

Ah fuck

Why is world fucking and is against me, fucking why.

I looked behind me and saw that they are now out of the car and they are running too

They separated- oy fucking shit

I got onto some road but the walking side- I stopped running when I thought I was very far from them. I held my hand on my mouth as I was looking around and fast walking

I sobbed and then it started raining

Oh world you really are joking with me now. I think GOD or whoever is there LOVES TO JOKE WITH ME

literally LOVES

I don't even know where should I be. With who- how the fuck should I live now. Oh my god. I'm regretting this slowly... But on the other side I'm away from them right?

I don't want to be in this country anymore. This city. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it! Fucking hate it!

Oh God, I just wish to have good family and we live somewhere else or something. If only my parents are good. If. Only.

I'm so tired of this. It's killing me. It's killing me!

This is so hard. I can't run in my thoughts, I need to fucking think where should I be now. I'm so fucking stupid. So. Fucking. Stupid.

God please send The Holy Spirit to me. Please.

Or Univers-

"Are you okay?" Someone asked confused and I thanked God