strange

Third person:

She didn't want to, but she woke up the next morning. In her room.

Who put her in there? How did she ended up in her room, when she remembers that she was pushed downstairs? What happened?

Who 'helped' ? Who? How?

So many thoughts were running inside of her head. But all those thoughts were gone when she actually saw that she's here. On this earth. In the same house. Same country. Same street. Same town.

I'm repeating, same house.

She was so destroyed of it. So sick of it. But she knew that she can't help it. That she can't help herself. She can't go to the police. Many reasons. Few of them being that they will hurt her even more after they find about it and also, she was raped by one of the police officers.

She couldn't trust anyone. Any person she thought that could help her, hurted her and destroyed her even more.

She was sick of it. Of the entire world. Sick of the people that are living on this earth.

So many people, but nobody could help her? Explain it. She thought. 

But on the other hand, hurt me, she thought, hurt me and not anyone else, she thought. She was telling God to stop all the abuse in this world but to let her have it. She will survive like she always does, she thought. Don't let them suffer, she thought.

She knew that she can't do it, this abuse she gets but she didn't want anyone to suffer from it, beacuse she knows how it is.

No words can explain it. Nobody deserved it. But there are still devils that will hurt and want to hurt somebody.

Her thoughts were killing her even more. The worst enemy person can have is their mind. Her mind was killing her maybe even more than they are .

She knows that she can't keep all this pain inside of her. She sit on the floor at opened her small drug bag.

Making the perfect line and inhaling it. She did it until she was in another mind.

She was killing herself but she didn't cared. She coped by only doing it. Smoking, drugs. Her coping machines.

She was almost falling as she was walking in her room but she didn't stoped. She grabbed backpack and got her ballet clothes in it, the books she needs to bring back to library and got out of the room.

Somebody could see her, something could happen to her, God she's high. But she didn't cared. She kept walking to the library until she stoped close to one wood, looking around and then grabbing and inhaling another line of the drug.

She kept walking to library, she returned books. Nobody said, nobody noticed it. Nobody helped. Anyone could see it but no one noticed. No one reacted.

She was walking out of the library and was walking to her ballet class. She didn't want to go, but she didn't want to be out of the performance beacuse she knew what will happen.

So she kept walking. Almost falling sometimes but she kept going.

She kept going
And going
And going
And going.

Until, she came. She needs to get in her state, she would of thought. But she didn't. Keyword: would

She was high and couldn't think. She also, didn't cared.

She got into the building and got into the dressing room.

Her teacher saw her going in and she came after her.