amazing

Briana's pov:

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Just shut up for once! Why are you yelling at her!" I yelled at Kayden

I got out of the car and started running to Stas. I screamed her name over and over again.

Before she ran off, I saw tears in her eyes.

She's close to the road right now. Oh fucking shit. Please don't go at the road.

"STAS! ANASTASIA! ANASTASIA! STOP! STOP!" I screamed and I finally got to her

I pushed her to my side before car could hit her

She's crying and sobbing

"Hey, hey, hey, I'm here Stas. We will go home. Everything will be okay"

"I- I can't Ri. I can't do— I can't do this anymore. I can't do it. " She breathed out

I just hug her thither, she needs this right now. No words, no pity. But hug. She knows I'm here.

And I also know that she's blaming herself for so many stupid things. She doesn't need to blame herself tho. Nothing was her fault.

Kayden's pov:

I know. I know that I'm so fucking stupid. I know it. Fucking God!

But I need to be harsh and mean to new people. Especially her.

She looks lost, helpless, depressed and much much more. But I can't get attached. I can't.

And it's ridiculous. I know her for only a week. Why is she in my head almost constantly! Why!

It's so fucking ridiculous. And no matter how much bad and lost she feels, she's doing her best to smile and be happy around us. I can see it.

No matter how harsh and mean I'm to her, she apologizes for small mistakes.

The first time I saw her, I knew she wasn't alright but I also knew that she's fucking gorgeous. And that smile that fade when I ask her who the fuck she is- I'm so stupid. But I can't be good to her.

I will soon, be gone. And I'm fucking mean and toxic. And she looks like some angel, that needs the best. I can see it. Literally.

Okay wait a minute. Why the fuck am I thinking about her again. I can not be whipped. Nope.

"Kayden, what the fuck man?" James said as he drived to girls

"For real bro. What's your problem with poor girl?" Mason kicked in

Fucking God.

"Nothing. She's just annoying." I said, I just want to go to James house and sleep

I don't even want to hang out at Ri's. They are both mad at me for sure. Even guys are.

"Dude, she didn't do anything. Just try to be nice, God! I know that you can't be nice to anyone anymore and you don't want new people, but bro c'mon"

"Yeah, James right. She's know Briana's friend. She won't go anywhere so you will need to be nice to her. She's staying"

"Yeah fucking right. She won't stay. She'll be gone in a second." I stated and they just started talking about how stupid and rush I am

Soon enough, we stoped besides girls.

I can see Anastasia crying as Ria was holding her, I can also see some tears escaping Ria's eyes.

If Ria is crying,then you know
...
it's bad.

She's never crying. Like never. I never saw tears escaping her eyes, unless it was like..very hard moment.

And she knows this girl for only a week.

Maybe she can relate to her, she knows how it is. She's scared. For her.

"I'll go get them" James said and I jumped out with him. I need to help her. Help them both.

I'm really an asshole.

And I know I need to at least apologize to Anastasia.

Third person pov:

Ria was holding Anastasia so tight, not letting her go as Anastasia's sad sobs escaped her soul

I can't
I can't
I can't do it
I can't do it
I can't

Were the words that escaped her lungs. She can't say anything else, she doesn't have power.

She hates them. She's so sick of them. Because of them, she can't even act normal when somebody raises their voice to her with same words they say to her.

But she can't change it. If only she could. If only. She could.

She doesn't deserve this much pain in her life. She's only 17 for God sake.

James and Kayden got out of the car. Sky was crying with Briana and Anastasia too. It was raining rushy.

Mason got out of the car after them.

They ran to girls. James was asking them if they are okay and telling them that they need to go to the car

James was covering Briana's head with his jacket, telling her to walk. She wants Anastasia to go with her but James said that Kayden got her.

Mason got in the car with them.

"Are you good? Fuck. Sorry" Kayden said as he lift Anastasia, she only nod. Not wanting him to see her face.

"It's okay" she said after a while, so softly he could barely hear her. But he did.

And the world almost stoped. After years, he heard somebody's voice cracked that much and it affected him. Not very much and very strong but slightly, it did.

Only a week. They know eachother.
Only one sentence. That she flinched on and got out. Only one sentence. Or was it beacuse he raised his voice?

He thought.

"I'm totally fine guys" was first what he heared when he got in the car

She was sitting in his seat, Mason in the middle and him sitting on the right side.

That cracked voice that he heared earlier changed. It didn't sound like that.

It sounded normal. Slightly tired and sad, but normal.

How, the fuck, could she do that?
Wasn't she just breaking down?

He thought but didn't said anything.

Anastasia still blamed herself inside her head. Her actions. How stupid and dumb she is.

But she's not. She's only lost. And she can't find a way out. She can't  find a way out.