I mean, shit, Bizarre could've been my fucking bodyguard, he's pretty damn imposing too. But Paul said no, and that it is not a joking matter.

Great. More shit on my plate for me to worry about. Ain't that some shit.

But after a couple of shots of Bacardi and some downers, I actually don't feel all that bad. It's funny, cause I ain't even used to do drugs like that until I started rapping about it in my songs. Now I'm down to try it all. Blue pills, green pills, yellow pills, purple pills, you name it.

Makes me feel good and makes me forget about everything. If only for a moment.

And right now is one of those moments.

I feel real chill and relaxed.

Until I look down and spot an extremely familiar face in the crowds.

Fuck me. There goes that same groupie broad that I fucked last night. Shaking her ass on the dancefloor with her friends. I'm surprised that I even recognize her but I do. I guess any bitch that would just blow me off the way that she did would be somewhat memorable to me.

Now I watch her shake her ass and grind on some guy on the dancefloor, and for some weird reason that engages me. I guess it really doesn't take much for a girl to go from a virgin to a slut, ain't it. Now she's about to just go and start fucking a bunch of random dudes, ain't she. But she couldn't be bothered to come see me when I so generously offered her, like any other groupie ever got that chance.

I don't fucking know why I'm tripping over this, I really don't. And I can't stop fucking staring.

Suddenly though, her facial expression catches me eye. She actually looks like she's annoyed by the guy. Whatever he just said to her must of pissed her off, so she storms off. The guy follows behind her to the bar.

Some time later, I see her stumbling through the crowds of people dancing. And I just know something is wrong. She can barely walk, and here goes homeboy again following closely on her hills. She tries to push him away, but she is clearly too fucked up on something, and dude is easily able to wrap her arm around his shoulder and begin to drag her along with him.

Before I know it, I start making my way downstairs.

"What's with him? Where the fuck you going, Slim?" I hear somebody call after me, but I pay them no mind.

I don't know what the fuck my problem is. It really ain't none of my concern what is happening to this broad. I shouldn't care, but I do.

Fuck!!

***

Melody's P.O.V.

How she ended up in that situation...

There's this loud obnoxious knocking on my door. Just when I was about to take me a lil nap.

"Mel, open up, we know you in there!!"

There go my two shedevil best friends.

I swing the door open and Jasmine and LaLa storm inside my small studio apartment.

"What you bitches want?" I ask jokingly.

"What we want is for your hoe ass to spill the details on what happened with you and Eminem," Jasmine replies as they both tackle me.

"Nothing happened!" I lie through my teeth. "Nothing happened, I swear!!"

"Yeah right bitch! That's why he was so pressed to talk to you this morning, right?! Practically snatched my damn phone out of my hand and walked off with it. I was about to beat his ass too. Like nigga, I don't care who you are, that's my motherfucking phone. My property!!" LaLa exclaims, being all over dramatic.